T Nation

12 Weeks Out with 12lbs to Lose

You can pretty much walk your socks off and not lose any muscle…

Swapping one workout a week for the Wed/HIIT day here will shred you up super fast also:

I’m pretty curious myself as to how the new “classic” division will turn out. A good buddy of mine is an IFBB PHysique Pro, and unlike many he’s got very impressive legs, but still a tinyt waist, and a very very asthetic (but definitely sizeable!) physique. He’s been throwing around the idea of jumping into the new division, and while I can’t be completely objective (and because I have disagreed with many of the IFBB judges adherence to propsed criteria in the past), I’m banking on him making a big splash if he does.

On the flipside though, I do understand when some social media folks whine about there being too many classes.

S

Back flex

Lat spread

I’ve been giving the 6 days to shredded artical a go here. If you would like to follow. Please go to the link

To develop that outer sweep do duck leg press (heels close feet pointed out) in high rep ranges. Those Front squats, and loaded step ups focusing on the eccentric portion. Try one leg at a time. do the loaded step up on both the transverse plane (side to side) and Sagittal plane (box in front) if you do these two for a few weeks you’ll see those sweeps start to fill. good V taper and great progress keep it up!

Hey bro, how’s your prep going? Aren’t you about a week out now?

This also means you’ll have to make some permanent changes. You won’t even feel deprived! :slight_smile:

This also means you’ll have to make some permanent changes. You won’t even feel deprived!

Looking awesome dude…Also inspired me to loss my weight i such a time period…Thanks for images:smile: