12 Weeks on TRT, Sexual Dysfunction

I think this is the right idea if you’re a normal person. And if your health/longevity is a factor. If you’re an athlete or compete or gym is life then maybe you’d stall your progress some

Why do you think your libido increased on less test? Was it the less testosterone, or the associated less E2? Any thoughts?

1 Like

I think it’s the e2, and I say that because I’ve run test at 120mg to 750mg weekly.

On 750mg without an AI (I have no clue what that was at the time) my libido was ok, wanted sex daily, but wasn’t raging to go unless my girl initiated and often had times getting off (e2 and PRL high, but only a guess). Some fatigue but overall good energy and decent mood.

On 120mg, with and without an AI, I actively think about sex daily, sometimes several times throughout the day, no issues getting off, but mood can be a little low and energy can be low, less desire to hit the gym hard. E2 has been between 16-32pg during these times. I’ve kinda determined that when my libido is highest my mood may not be the best. But when my mood is the best, libido may be a little lower.

I’ve done dozens of experiments with this, but there’s so many other things that can influence libido I can’t say it’s ONLY hormones or e2 or whatever.

This kinda backs my theory about different TRT positives being met at different test ranges, etc.

Wonder if your libido would’ve gone higher on 750mg weekly with an Ai?

1 Like

Maybe? the only time I played with it back then was taking Letro to try and kill gyno, and that destroyed my libido entirely. I told my girl what I was doing and she said it was fine, but it absolutely was not lol.

Libido is a weird one and different for all the folks I believe. When I was on 250mg test-e 1 shot per week for 3 years straight my libido was absolutely killer even too big that sometimes I had to keep myself not looking when I was close to some chicks or else my trousers would have exploded lol and that was consistent without any on/off periods fwiw. But also I was very fit, doing everything I could for the last 15 years, as had a dream to become IFBB pro even though went against all odds. Anyway now after 3 years off I jumped on proper TRT protocol of 80mg sustanon/week and my libido has been great, but also it wasn’t bad before starting this protocol around 50days before as well. Diet wise lots of carbs def improve the feeling of the downstairs department IME fwiw as well. Just bumped my TRT dose to 100mg/week so will see how that goes. Also I think this might be related to the injection frequency as well so will experiment with some if everything goes as planned.

Regards.

I have seen carbs mentioned before, never really did research about that. I mean carbs mentioned with over all well being and libido when people discuss not feeling right on TRT.

Update:

Feeling fantastic!!

50mg testosterone every other day, roughly 14 weeks in. Had a massive panel of lab work but here are some of the highlights:

Total testosterone: 511 ng/dL (264-916)
Free testosterone 21.55 ng/dL (5.00-21.00)
% Free testosterone 4.21% (1.50-4.20)
Estradiol 32.8 pg/mL (11.8-52.5)
TSH 1.74 mIU/L (0.270-4.200)
Free T4 1.39 ng/dL (0.93- 1.70)
Free T3 3.58 pg/mL (2.00-4.40)
Prolactin 10.800 ng/mL (2.500-17.400)
Vitamin B12 675 pg/mL (211-946)
Vitamin D 58.53 ng/mL (30.00-100.00)

Overall I feel much better in most aspects as far as energy, strength, vigor etc but any input is appreciated. Total T isn’t super high but the free T seems to be well. Sex drive isn’t nuts but its a better than it was. Not sure what prolactin is supposed to look like.

1 Like