if its your 2nd cycle, why wouldnt you try Test P for 6 weeks?
12 weeks will shrink your balls and shut you down like hell.
i never suggest long cycles for newbies cause they have all the potential not to screw themselves up and start all that “whats for PCT?” crap.
i suggest cycles that are longer that 6 weeks only to those, who are at near-pro level and they need more time on juice than off, because they cant maintain their size when off cycle.
if that was my second cycle, i’d do 100mg of prop ED for 4 weeks… if gyno starts(which wont) add proviron in last week… wait a few weeks after the cycle, if balls are too small or you have some problems with getting it up - blast some clomid(which you wouldnt need normaly).
P.S - this is all my crazy “dont do long cycles” ideology, so - dont mind me if you want to stick to the basics, cause you shouldnt change all your mind because of 1 dude on the internet if you have made up all your decisions already.[/quote]
This is absolutely moronic. You are giving explosiv a run for his money. Where should we start?
- You say you wouldn’t recommend a 12 week cycle because of being “shut down like hell” as compared to a 6 week cycle where…you’re just shut down like regular? LOL. And what do you care anyway- YOU DON’T EVEN RUN PCT.
- 12 weeks is NOT a “long” cycle.
- Only recommend 6+ week cycles to who are near pro-level? Are you serious? WHY? LOL- and just who in the hell near that level would even take your advice?
- If it was your second cycle you would only do 4 weeks of Prop? At this point, you are worse than Explosiv.
- You tell him he won’t get gyno. You know, because YOU didn’t. And if there’s one thing we’re all in agreement on regarding AS- it’s that everyone experiences the same sides therefore there’s no reason to use or even have an AI on hand or for anyone to worry about this “gyno” myth.
- After a 4 wk cycle of PROP. you suggest “waiting a few weeks” and then doing PCT- well after the point PCT should have started. And then you brazenly proclaim “you normally wouldn’t need” to even use a SERM. Really, really intelligent stuff coming from you.
I finally understand why you don’t run PCT- I think if I was only running 3 and 4 week cycles I probably wouldn’t either. Then again, I would never waste my time running a 4 week cycle. That’s probably the worst amount of time you could run a cycle. Too long to go with the 2weekson/2weeks off plan and way too short to realize any kind of legitimate gains.
This guy just registered less than a WEEK ago. Take note lurkers and newbs. Nobody should be listening to this person either.