T Nation

12 Weeks of Test P or Test E

I am 26 - Height 6.16 weight 226 and doing gym for 6 years .
this is going to be my second cycle .

I am going for 12 weeks 500/ Test P or Test E

And 4 first weeks 30/MG Dbol

week 14 PCT : 4 weeks NOVA 40/40/20/20

Do you think i need to add something or change something ?

Well pct starts week 15 if you go with the test E, if you go test prop start pct 5-6 days after last pin. If you can get hcg I would run that too. I would also run an AI as well. Other than that all looks good.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Well pct starts week 15 if you go with the test E, if you go test prop start pct 5-6 days after last pin. If you can get hcg I would run that too. I would also run an AI as well. Other than that all looks good.[/quote]

some other people they really insist that i should have for my PCT both:

Clomid and nova
do you think is it necessary to have them both for pct?

[quote]castroaj wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Well pct starts week 15 if you go with the test E, if you go test prop start pct 5-6 days after last pin. If you can get hcg I would run that too. I would also run an AI as well. Other than that all looks good.[/quote]

some other people they really insist that i should have for my PCT both:

Clomid and nova
do you think is it necessary to have them both for pct?[/quote]

You can one or the other or both, people have different opinions. I have done the standard Nolva pct and I’ve done the clomid and Nolva together. I find that I recover faster with both. It certainly won’t hurt. You’ll just have to find what’s best for yourself, try one an then try both and then decide but running both or just Nolva will work

if its your 2nd cycle, why wouldnt you try Test P for 6 weeks?
12 weeks will shrink your balls and shut you down like hell.

i never suggest long cycles for newbies cause they have all the potential not to screw themselves up and start all that “whats for PCT?” crap.

i suggest cycles that are longer that 6 weeks only to those, who are at near-pro level and they need more time on juice than off, because they cant maintain their size when off cycle.

if that was my second cycle, i’d do 100mg of prop ED for 4 weeks… if gyno starts(which wont) add proviron in last week… wait a few weeks after the cycle, if balls are too small or you have some problems with getting it up - blast some clomid(which you wouldnt need normaly).

P.S - this is all my crazy “dont do long cycles” ideology, so - dont mind me if you want to stick to the basics, cause you shouldnt change all your mind because of 1 dude on the internet if you have made up all your decisions already.

[quote]Semigall wrote:
if its your 2nd cycle, why wouldnt you try Test P for 6 weeks?
12 weeks will shrink your balls and shut you down like hell.

i never suggest long cycles for newbies cause they have all the potential not to screw themselves up and start all that “whats for PCT?” crap.

i suggest cycles that are longer that 6 weeks only to those, who are at near-pro level and they need more time on juice than off, because they cant maintain their size when off cycle.

if that was my second cycle, i’d do 100mg of prop ED for 4 weeks… if gyno starts(which wont) add proviron in last week… wait a few weeks after the cycle, if balls are too small or you have some problems with getting it up - blast some clomid(which you wouldnt need normaly).

P.S - this is all my crazy “dont do long cycles” ideology, so - dont mind me if you want to stick to the basics, cause you shouldnt change all your mind because of 1 dude on the internet if you have made up all your decisions already.[/quote]

No i really dont care what will happen and i really dont think that 6 weeks even makes sense . , i dont do steroid to get good body because i already have it my aim is going for competition and mr.olympia

i would do the 12 weeks of prop, if you can handle all the pinning. You’ll get more quality time “on” as you won’t be waiting so long for the esters to clear.

And don’t listen to Semigal, he’s crazy :). Do a PCT.

dbol and test, i would run an ai just in case but that’s just me

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
dbol and test, i would run an ai just in case but that’s just me
[/quote]

what about AI . i didnt do ai in my first cycle and i have not had any problem but this time i am planning to have AI , My question about AI
Which approach is better ?
Using ai from first day ( downside with this approach they say you may get estro pains?

Using ai from week 3 and finishing it week 12 !

Use AI if only side effect comes up ?

So which approach do you prefer ?

Well now your running two compounds that aromatize so an AI is a wise choice. It will also help with the bloat since dbol is known to add quite a bit of water retention. I would start the AI from day one of the cycle, taking it EOD till the last week right before pct

[quote]Semigall wrote:
if its your 2nd cycle, why wouldnt you try Test P for 6 weeks?
12 weeks will shrink your balls and shut you down like hell.

i never suggest long cycles for newbies cause they have all the potential not to screw themselves up and start all that “whats for PCT?” crap.

i suggest cycles that are longer that 6 weeks only to those, who are at near-pro level and they need more time on juice than off, because they cant maintain their size when off cycle.

if that was my second cycle, i’d do 100mg of prop ED for 4 weeks… if gyno starts(which wont) add proviron in last week… wait a few weeks after the cycle, if balls are too small or you have some problems with getting it up - blast some clomid(which you wouldnt need normaly).

P.S - this is all my crazy “dont do long cycles” ideology, so - dont mind me if you want to stick to the basics, cause you shouldnt change all your mind because of 1 dude on the internet if you have made up all your decisions already.[/quote]

This is absolutely moronic. You are giving explosiv a run for his money. Where should we start?

  1. You say you wouldn’t recommend a 12 week cycle because of being “shut down like hell” as compared to a 6 week cycle where…you’re just shut down like regular? LOL. And what do you care anyway- YOU DON’T EVEN RUN PCT.
  2. 12 weeks is NOT a “long” cycle.
  3. Only recommend 6+ week cycles to who are near pro-level? Are you serious? WHY? LOL- and just who in the hell near that level would even take your advice?
  4. If it was your second cycle you would only do 4 weeks of Prop? At this point, you are worse than Explosiv.
  5. You tell him he won’t get gyno. You know, because YOU didn’t. And if there’s one thing we’re all in agreement on regarding AS- it’s that everyone experiences the same sides therefore there’s no reason to use or even have an AI on hand or for anyone to worry about this “gyno” myth.
  6. After a 4 wk cycle of PROP. you suggest “waiting a few weeks” and then doing PCT- well after the point PCT should have started. And then you brazenly proclaim “you normally wouldn’t need” to even use a SERM. Really, really intelligent stuff coming from you.

I finally understand why you don’t run PCT- I think if I was only running 3 and 4 week cycles I probably wouldn’t either. Then again, I would never waste my time running a 4 week cycle. That’s probably the worst amount of time you could run a cycle. Too long to go with the 2weekson/2weeks off plan and way too short to realize any kind of legitimate gains.

This guy just registered less than a WEEK ago. Take note lurkers and newbs. Nobody should be listening to this person either.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]Semigall wrote:
if its your 2nd cycle, why wouldnt you try Test P for 6 weeks?
12 weeks will shrink your balls and shut you down like hell.

i never suggest long cycles for newbies cause they have all the potential not to screw themselves up and start all that “whats for PCT?” crap.

i suggest cycles that are longer that 6 weeks only to those, who are at near-pro level and they need more time on juice than off, because they cant maintain their size when off cycle.

if that was my second cycle, i’d do 100mg of prop ED for 4 weeks… if gyno starts(which wont) add proviron in last week… wait a few weeks after the cycle, if balls are too small or you have some problems with getting it up - blast some clomid(which you wouldnt need normaly).

P.S - this is all my crazy “dont do long cycles” ideology, so - dont mind me if you want to stick to the basics, cause you shouldnt change all your mind because of 1 dude on the internet if you have made up all your decisions already.[/quote]

This is absolutely moronic. You are giving explosiv a run for his money. [/quote]

Lol, maybe there related