12 Weeks of Test E for First?

12 week Test-e cycle doing 500 mg a week, might do 25mg of dbol ED for the first 4-5 weeks. Shooting test-e on monday-thursday.

Will be running Clomid at 21 days after last shot, 150mg day 1 then 100 mg the next 7 days then i will do 50 mg for 14 days. What do you guys think, should i run clomid like this or a 40/40/20/20?

Will be having Arimidex on hand incase of gyno etc…

100/100/50/50

You should have Nolva in case of gyno symptoms, use the adex throughout your cycle to prevent it in the first place

[quote]BUDs wrote:
You should have Nolva in case of gyno symptoms, use the adex throughout your cycle to prevent it in the first place[/quote]

Ok so nolva instead of clomid or both? and what do u think of the cycle itself? good for a first cycle?

I wouldn’t wait 3 weeks after your last pin to start PCT. 2 weeks is fine

[quote]chibull1911 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
You should have Nolva in case of gyno symptoms, use the adex throughout your cycle to prevent it in the first place[/quote]

Ok so nolva instead of clomid or both? and what do u think of the cycle itself? good for a first cycle?[/quote]

Honestly I think you might need to do some more research. The cycle itself is good but your idea how to run it is a little off.

What I meant was use the adex during the cycle to prevent gyno and then have some extra Nolva on hand in case of gyno symptoms appear. As far as pct you can use either clomid or Nolva or both