12 Week Hypertrophy Program?

We would do our core or main lifts (squat,bench, powerclean, etc) then do auxiliary lifts (curls, tricep push downs, lat pull downs, etc) 3x10 aux and different set counts for main lifts

Most plans will follow a similar outline:

1. Main movement
  2. Compound accessory
  3. Isolation
  4. Etc
  5. Etc

The difference between them, typically is the exercise selection, the frequency, the muscles worked, sets, reps, break time, progression, etc.

You’re not giving us any thing to work with here, which makes people very unlikely to continue trying to help.

2 Likes

20 rep squats.

12 solid weeks of that program is gonna be a bit much. Super Squats recommends it for 6 weeks, and I found that to be about right. Could run it along with something like Building the Monolith for the remaining 6.

I’m trying to give u what u need I just don’t know what else you need to know. All I want is a few links to some hypertrophy programs. I just want to see what’s out there bc I couldn’t find anything on google. I appreciate all the help but I just want some plans to look at and try

sooooo
 he site’s search engine is pretty cool. Check the above link for 90 some odd bodybuilding routines.

You want people to post links because you can’t browse the main page that is full of hypertrophy programs?

You got good suggestions when you asked the same question back in January.

Which of the programs that were suggested in that thread have you been following for these last 8 weeks?

[quote] I’m a male 5’7 135 so I’m pretty skinny.
[
]
I meant that as I think there would be a quicker way to gain muscle if I changed my training[/quote]
The quicker way to gain muscle is actually to change your nutrition because I guarantee that’s where the problem really is.

try googling the search terms ‘10 week hypertrophy program’ ‘12 week hypertrophy program’ ‘3 month hypertrophy program’ etc until you find what you want. Don’t be lazy.

Also, if repetitive is boring to you and you don’t want to do the same things over and over, weightlifting is not for you. Set and rep schemes will vary, but exercise selection is limited, if you want your workouts to be effective. If you’re doing different shit every time you get in the gym, you likely will see little progress in your physique. I’ve built my physique with about 6 or 7 exercises performed consistently over several years.

edit: pwnisher’s suggestion is EXTREMELY effective. And it’s got plenty of variety for my taste, as you can choose your assistance work. The basic tenants of that program are what I’ve been following for most of my lifting career.

1 Like

This is why I don’t reply to people asking open ended questions with no details. Try some research