T Nation

12 Week Cycle: Test, Primobolan Depot, Dianabol

Heys guys , looking at doing my second cycle ,

My first cycle was 12 wks just Test E , injecting 1.5ml twice a week for first 8 weeks and 1 ml last 4 weeks then 2 weeks break then 2 weeks of clomid and nolvadex

Been off gear for about 5 months now , got some more money , my second cycle i am looking at doing 12 week cycle of test E and Primobolan depot : cycle is
wk 1 +2 : 1.5 ml Test 2 x a week
Wk 3-10 : test 1ml and Primobolan 1.5ml 2 xweek
Wk 10 -12 : test 1ml and Primobolan 1 ml 2xweek

And clomid for pct

… I am looking at also stacking dianabol tabs at the start for 4-6weeks with test E and Primobolan : because from my research : Primobolan is good for less side effects , and one of the most safer steriods , I believe this would help with side effect from dianabol such as gyno and lessen the water retention …

peoples feedback and experience and more knowledge would be useful

Give us mg per ml. Also pictures

Looks exactly like my blast cycles, minus the wet gains (dbol), if mg/ml are similar (as @norse_str3ngth pointed out):

Wk1-12: 250mg test e (1ml), 2x weekly
Wk1-12: 100mg Primo depot (1ml), 2x weekly
Wk1-6: 75-125mg halodrol ED
Wk1-6: 30-40mg epi ED

And, Primo won’t cancel out estrogenic side effects… an AI will do that.

You and halodrol/epistane lol.

Yeah, should probably branch out and try some new compounds.

Been meaning to make my way to Thailand from Japan to do just that. They had an $80 round trip ticket, but, had to be made by 2 people to redeem the offer ($160). By the time I found out, I couldn’t find another swoleder to go with to shop.

My main concern with real gear is sourcing it, paying the cost plus like $25 to send money, then waiting weeks to not get anything. Going down south for $80 next time and picking up a couple cycles worth would really alleviate that.

Until then, prohormones and DS…