T Nation

12 Most Buff Bodies In Film

i dont get why you guys get all worked up over this. some impressive physiques in there. tobey maguire is a joke, but the others are all in good shape and probably better than a lot of guys on here. Having said that, Daniel Craig’s legs are way behing his upper body! and Demi Moore looks like she needs a good meal in that pic.

Ya’ll sound surprised…

This is mainstream media, after all. To be fair, Tobey did gain some muscle for the Spidey roles…

did i just defend Tobey MacGuire? I need to go lie down…

[quote]drew6 wrote:
"Ryan Reynolds

We saw the lanky, under-achieving student in National Lampoon’s Van Wilder morph into a well-sculpted matriarch in The Amityville Horror and knew he had obviously lifted a dumbbell or two."

A matriarch? Really? So he’s the female leader of a family? This is clearly journalistic mad libs that my 2 year old could do.
(Movie Star) is really hawt, clearly they used (exercise fad).
[/quote]

Yeah. The fact that they didn’t distinguish matriarch from patriarch is pretty bad.

The sad part is that their trainers probably make $200 an hour for their “groundbreaking” workouts.

You gotta give them some credit. They’re in better shape than 80% of the people out there.

What’s the deal with Demi Moore’s legs?

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
You gotta give them some credit. They’re in better shape than 80% of the people out there. [/quote]

The name of the article isn’t “12 People in Film Who Look Better Than 80% of the Population.” It’s “12 MOST BUFF Bodies in Film.”

[quote]polo77j wrote:
facepalm[/quote]

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
What, no BPIFC?[/quote]

x2

The entire slide show, I kept expecting that picture to show up. You know which one I’m talking about.

[quote]MangoMan305 wrote:
They may be buff… but are they LA-BUFF!?[/quote]

Once you get past la-buff, then you move into la-Braff territory.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
MangoMan305 wrote:
They may be buff… but are they LA-BUFF!?

Once you get past la-buff, then you move into la-Braff territory.[/quote]

I hear that Zach Braff eats carrots, think that has anything to do with it?

“Buff” doesn’t mean to the general populace what it does to us.

Bale has a decent physique.

Terry Crews is the fucking man though.

This list sucks. They didn’t have Brad Pitt from Fight Club.

the robert downey jr one was the funniest.

Daniel Craig did look pretty impressive. Those delts are a good size. I’d even dare to say that’s the look I’m going for albeit with some form of leg training, something he’s obviously lacking.

this makes me happy

Gerard Butler deserved to be on this list.

300 guys. That was the most awesome movie ever.

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
Bale has a decent physique.

Terry Crews is the fucking man though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7gR0dj9X6o&feature=related [/quote]

He was my favorite part about that movie.

I’m a little shocked ol Vin Diesel wasnt on that list.