12 Most Buff Bodies In Film

Sorry, but I died a bit inside when I saw this pop up. I just had to share.

Understand that the very title gives it away.

“Buff” means “having lower bodyfat than average and therefore looking a little bit more muscular than the average person”.

I wasn’t surprised by the turn out.

Tobey Maguire?

I mean, yes, you can give guys like Hugh Jackman credit, but Tobey Maguire? Really?

"Ryan Reynolds

We saw the lanky, under-achieving student in National Lampoon’s Van Wilder morph into a well-sculpted matriarch in The Amityville Horror and knew he had obviously lifted a dumbbell or two."

A matriarch? Really? So he’s the female leader of a family? This is clearly journalistic mad libs that my 2 year old could do.
(Movie Star) is really hawt, clearly they used (exercise fad).

That Christian guy was the only one that got my heart racing.

And cardio-induced workout for Angelina? lol. I’ve never seen a pure cardio bunny with abs like that :wink:

LMAO!

Hahahaha, that was great. "Ryan Reynolds have obviously used DUMBBELLS…<— link to site that sells DB’s. lol

What, no BPIFC?

What are you all talking about? MSN is the official authority of health and wellness!

Looks like something a toning-ball workout could achieve.

[quote]drew6 wrote:
"Ryan Reynolds

We saw the lanky, under-achieving student in National Lampoon’s Van Wilder morph into a well-sculpted matriarch in The Amityville Horror and knew he had obviously lifted a dumbbell or two."

A matriarch? Really? So he’s the female leader of a family? This is clearly journalistic mad libs that my 2 year old could do.
(Movie Star) is really hawt, clearly they used (exercise fad).
[/quote]

funny shit, choice words

daniel craig looks like he has old man legs lol

Where the hell is that HYOOG black dude from “White Chicks” and “Balls of Fury”? He’s twice the size of anyone on that list.

JLu …you talking about terry crews?

Didn’t know his name so I googled him, yeah that’s him.

This is just awful.

that guys a monster…no legs though

robert downey jr?

[quote]JLu wrote:
Where the hell is that HYOOG black dude from “White Chicks” and “Balls of Fury”? He’s twice the size of anyone on that list.[/quote]

“Starch, nigga!”

They may be buff… but are they LA-BUFF!?

facepalm