12 Months In, Need Help

Never, doc issues. I’m probably missing a lot of tests. I had to ask for Thyroid and E2.

Took me like 4 months at the same dose for libido to get to where it was consistent.

Have you thought that perhaps you are low on libido due to just not seeing many women due to Corona? I think many men are visual. Seeing a nice ass does a lot for libido. If I go a day where I basically see no women, libido isn’t as high. If I am at the gym and the ladies are out in leggings or booty shorts it is a different story.

I wish it were that simple.

So no libido around attractive women?

Not a factor. Last time I pinned 100mg, within 24 hours it was 10 days of 0 Libido and 0 erections.

Let me put it this way, on no testosterone I’d never had a libido problem or ED in my life, save for a 3 month period I took an SSRI 15 years ago. On testosterone 50mg to 75mg = daily sex or jackin’, sometimes more. I go 100mg of T, zero… And it’s fuckin immediately apparent. Picture 100 days in a row, I pin 100mg, 0 days in a row.

Well, I am probably no help then. I have had good libido with low t, on 150 mg, 200 mg, 325 mg and 600 mg/wk. The main thing that lowers libido for me is lack of women being around, or stress. Perhaps the latter could be at play, but if not it is likely hormonal, which I don’t have experience resolving.

I wish you two luck.

What’s your definition of “libido”?

I feel attraction for sure. LIke as in, “man, that chick is HOT!!” “I’d bang her!”. But then, there isn’t that drive to pursue…and when with her, that physiological response is lacking. No blue balls, where you feel like enough kissing, i gotta have sex now. Like there’s no flushing feeling or agressiveness.

It’s been going on since about 25. I’m in my 40s now.

Regarding these numbers, have I fucked any of the conversions at all? IE: Do any values look completely batshit?

Wanting sex basically.

I would call that libido.

I am married, so no pursuing for me as I want to have a good marriage. However, I do get libido from women being around. Then I just get it on with the wife.

Being someone who doesn’t have an issue in this area, I might not be the best to help. I do think different men have different levels of libido (it is a spectrum).

Find a better doc. Some good suggestions above, but you are on a shit dose man.

I would stick with 175 to 200 mg for 2-3 months and don’t make any changes for a good while… Correct me if I am wrong, but you are making changes so fast and you aren’t giving it enough time.

Is this newest to oldest or oldest to newest?

Oldest to newest. Started high, and its been reductions ever since.

And agreed on the time. Obviously, I don’t know what I’m doing, and just did what the guy told me, which for the most part is dropping a dosage after 2 months. The initial higher dosages, he dropped very fast.

Just find a new doc. you should of probably increased it a little bit and wait months before making changes. the docs like most, he has no clue what hes doing with TRT.

All I can say is low dose (150mg/week) of Masteron has my libido on a level I didn’t know was even possible. I’m even taking Anavar which last time I took it for 10 days and had no desire for sex at all. Not even that lowered it. I got my bloods checked after 12 weeks (just Test & Mast) and my lipids didn’t take much of a hit (for whatever that’s worth). If you’re down to trying anything I can vouch for this shit personally.

1 Like

I hear ya. I’ve got two issues w it I suppose:

1. No way to find it and don’t want to risk ordering online, and two:
  2. It isn’t a long term answer.

Appreciate the feedback though. I may, at some point, try a low dose of test weekly. Like 75 mg or so. Some have luck w libido on small doses it seems.

Thus far, the low dose appears to work best for libido for me, hence my whole purpose for posting here. I want to take a higher dose, but I also love my dick.

1 Like

I just realized you quoted Delatestryl as a negative. Is it known to cause my probs?

That’s just basically T Enanthate isn’t it? If so, it’s fine for most. Some people do better in cypionate, some better on enanthate, and I’d bet most couldn’t tell the difference.

You do have one way

Please enlighten me…