12 Month Progress, 17 Years Old

LOL, ok, am I the only one that can tell this photo has been compromised?

it’s not photoshopped!! It’s the angles… my arm is closer to the camera than the rest of my body so it is bigger. Not much i can do to prove it, but believe what you want…i have no reason to lie.

[quote]markdp wrote:
LOL, ok, am I the only one that can tell this photo has been compromised?[/quote]

I see a future in CSI for you. Caruso beware!

D

so much negativity on this site, is it so hard to say good job.

man I wish I was built like that at 17 years old.

my bad, i checked out the rest of your pics. Arms lookin swole brotha - nice progress for nine months

[quote]DF85 wrote:

man I wish I was built like that at 17 years old.[/quote]

Most people who actualy lift are built like him or better.

Lift for a year or two cut down to 6 percent bodyfat get a tan and get the perfect camera angle and there you go.

[quote]n3wb wrote:
DF85 wrote:

Lift for a year or two cut down to 6 percent bodyfat get a tan and get the perfect camera angle and there you go.[/quote]

ummm…is that a bad thing?

You can’t be 120 pounds! What do your legs look like?

Impressive upper body. But until proven otherwise, I’m going to assume that your legs are twigs and you have an equally unimpressive back. Which, of course, would be completely unsurprising.

[quote]vunguyen wrote:
n3wb wrote:
DF85 wrote:

Lift for a year or two cut down to 6 percent bodyfat get a tan and get the perfect camera angle and there you go.

ummm…is that a bad thing?[/quote]

The fact that with the right angles and bodyfat percent most people look much bigger than they realy are? In one way its a bad thing in another way its a great thing.

[quote]imafknninja wrote:
Impressive upper body. But until proven otherwise, I’m going to assume that your legs are twigs and you have an equally unimpressive back. Which, of course, would be completely unsurprising.[/quote]

[quote]n3wb wrote:
DF85 wrote:

Lift for a year or two cut down to 6 percent bodyfat get a tan and get the perfect camera angle and there you go.[/quote]

Take your own advice.

[quote]keaster wrote:
n3wb wrote:
DF85 wrote:

Take your own advice.

[/quote]

You consider that advice?

You have no legs?

i agree that my legs are unimpressive…i have a knee problem that is stopping me from pushing my limits. I know that this is not an excuse, but i’ll try to get it check. My parents are just too stubborn. They say just stop lifting and u wouldn’t have the knee problem…

[quote]n3wb wrote:
DF85 wrote:

You don’t. I don’t know what crawled up your ass, but you came into this thread acting like a jerk.

[quote]n3wb wrote:
DF85 wrote:

This is advice coming from someone who looks like a marginally obese couch potato?
I agree with the poster who said you that came in this thread acting like a jerk. You did. You probably thought that this guy looked good so you had to put him down in some way to make other T-Nationers not be impressed.

What is it with fat guys who think that they are so much better looking that the skinny guys. It wouldn’t surprise me if this guy had as much muscle in his upper body as you do, even though you are no doubt taller than he is.

[quote]vunguyen wrote:
i agree that my legs are unimpressive…i have a knee problem that is stopping me from pushing my limits. I know that this is not an excuse, but i’ll try to get it check. My parents are just too stubborn. They say just stop lifting and u wouldn’t have the knee problem…[/quote]

And by knee problem you mean your too much of a pansy to put some weight on the bar and squat?

all jokes aside, does your knee hurt when you squat?

[quote]John S. wrote:

And by knee problem you mean your too much of a pansy to put some weight on the bar and squat?

all jokes aside, does your knee hurt when you squat?[/quote]

I do, but all i can do with those amounts of weights is to tone my leg, i can’t go heavy enough to build them. I knee pop every time i go heavy and i feel like my knee could dislocate if i go any heavier.

Yeah, the edge of that arm looks strange. Photoshop! …nah, I’m kidding. It looks like you made some good, reasonable progress. Just get going on the legs.