12 Month Progress, 17 Years Old

This is my very first post here at T-Nation and here is my month 12 progress taken a couple months ago. I’m 5’4, 120 lbs. I’m currently on Chad Waterbury Full Body Training routine. Any comments and advice are welcome.

You’re gonna get hammered but I might as well give you some sound advice before the “If you arent 300 pound of muscle, dont bother posting” brigade tear you to pieces. Eat like a pig, COUNT your calories and make sure you get up to at least 4500-5000 over the next few months, probably more since you’re pretty thin. Believe me you will notice a difference, and dont worry if you put on some fat, it is NECESSARY.

Take my advice and I guarantee you’ll be be winning the olympia after twelve months. (cough) Oh yes, and dont forget to set a monthly target increase of at least 5kg on your squat, bench and deadlift numbers… Good Luck!

Lookin pretty good for only 12 months. Can we get some stats/goals and other pictures with different poses. It looks to me from this picture that your arms seemed more developed than your torso, but it could just be the angle. Wheels wheels wheels.

traps?? and yes more pics would be nice your arms looks huge compared to the rest of your body, very unproportional from that angle…definitely need to pack on some more size though, eat big to get big!

here’s wat i look like a year ago. I think this is pretty good progress, right?

Muscular, lean, good definition, healthy, looks like you are on the right path to me.

Great job!

D

Vunguyen: Nope I wont post my lifts or leg pictures.

N3wb: Ok thanks for acknowledging my request.

n3wb

The after picture was taken about 1.5 months ago…and the before I weight 93 lbs

[quote]n3wb wrote:
Vunguyen: Nope I wont post my lifts or leg pictures.

N3wb: Ok thanks for acknowledging my request.

n3wb[/quote]

haha, there should requirements to posting in this thread that get routed through the MODS before they reach us.

mandatory: at least 2-3 poses, and wheels
not-so-mandatory: diet/lifting/before pics

I know this sounds silly, but something about the pic doesn’t look right, like it’s been photoshopped and/or superimposed onto a different background.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
I know this sounds silly, but something about the pic doesn’t look right, like it’s been photoshopped and/or superimposed onto a different background.[/quote]

the right arm right? outline looks weird but to the OP i’m not discrediting you

[quote]Blongo wrote:
WhiteFlash wrote:
I know this sounds silly, but something about the pic doesn’t look right, like it’s been photoshopped and/or superimposed onto a different background.

the right arm right? outline looks weird but to the OP i’m not discrediting you

[/quote]

Right forearm is the same size as his waist? Why not discredit?

Where’s PGA when you need him?

No this picture is legit I’ve seen 135 and a lot more muscled and shredded then this. Good for your age, weight and height. Good example that shows that given a year a person can change their body quite drastically. Keep at it!

Try a side shot, flexed, unflexed, and back shot ~ I’d say rear delt more a little more front delt. upper chest, and probably more thickness overall in the chest.

Some trap work.

Are you doing a lot of work for your back? You don’t want to develop rounded shoulders and bad posture. It’ll diminish your frame, make you shorter then you are and generally a critical eye will catch it every time.

Basically though you’re rapidly approaching the limit to maximum capacity your body can take at the weight you are at. To grow anymore aim to put on 10-15lbs of lean muscle mass by the end of June. Eat more ~ But really it’s up to the type of body you want to have.

I think what needs to be understood is a skinny guy throwing on lean muscle mass over 1 year can look very muscular even at sub 150lbs. The illusion is dramatically increased because it’s a lightweight with some muscle. It doesn’t mean he can move the same weight as a 200lber but that’s the spirit of bodybuilding. :slight_smile:

Good job leaving the old twig-self behind!

pretty good… but u didn’t mention ur supplements ?

Nice pecs and arms. We need more pictures. Legs? Back? Full body pics?

[quote]Abdallah wrote:
pretty good… but u didn’t mention ur supplements ?[/quote]

You can get a body like that without supplements, which is why most picture posters don’t bother saying what they use.

Nice upper body for 120 lbs and good progress.

check my picture in my profile for more pics, from the day i start til now.

Your body seems really un-preportioned.

I reckon your one of these guys that trains 5 days a week doing arms chest abs everyday.

Progress for 12 months is not too bad but the rest of your body has a lot of catching up to do. The rest of your body will be playing catch up for a while.