1144lbs Partial Deadlifts

hilariously strong :slight_smile: You’ve motivated a lot of people with your feats, deadication, and humility. I hope you can continue to do this for a VERY long time.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
hilariously strong :slight_smile: You’ve motivated a lot of people with your feats, deadication, and humility. I hope you can continue to do this for a VERY long time.[/quote]

Deadication. I get it.

Also, I didn’t see the author of the thread, so I was really excited to see somebody pulling from mid-hip and not getting the weight off the blocks. This was a bit more impressive.

HAHAHA…I love how the bar bends about 8 inches before the weight even moves. Good stuff.

I love the music. Oh yeah some crazy lifting as well.

Like a fucking BOSS!

That poor, poor bar. :`(

When and why do you decide to use straps?

Awesome stuff Andy.

I thought it was going to be some idiot posting a video of a 1 inch deadlift, then I saw who posted it and watched the video. Ridiculous strength.

I didn’t know you could fit that much weight on a bar.

The scary thing is…

Andy told me afterwards that he reckoned
he was good for another 20kg!

Are those supports wooden? (oh, and yeah, my spine feels like shearing when I use less than 1/3 the weight…)

The funniest thing in the video is–if you look closely–you can see a tiny spring collar on the end of the bar on Andy’s Right side barely sticking on there.

holey crap!

[quote]Obisidian wrote:
The funniest thing in the video is–if you look closely–you can see a tiny spring collar on the end of the bar on Andy’s Right side barely sticking on there.[/quote]

The big collars would not fit on the bar so they has tohold it on,oh i would ike to have a go at the iredeadlift wr at the arnold i even emailed them and they did not reply.