11 Wks Into First Cycle, Extending Another 20 Weeks

I think trt is in your near future. Just being brutally honest.

I think so too. Always open to ‘brutal’ honesty. If you have any thoughts on how much tren I should be using for my new cycle please lmk thanks. I’m sure you’d say none. However, if you were to take tren how much would you take a second time around, considering I went up to 300mg/wk last time.

For my own sake, I’m 100% serious that’s why I’m getting subjective opinions on here to best optimize my steroid cycle given the diet, dosage, and drugs I am/will be using.

Okay, now I know you are serious, just double everything you are taking now. If that doesn’t do enough for you, triple the amount.
Never get bloods done either they are a waste of time.

3 Likes

I think op had been receptive to advice. Not everyone is going to do things in a safe way, but if we can convince them to be safe, that is a win.

2 Likes

What? He needs to quintuple the amount minimum right off the bat. 300mg/wk cruise? Not enough, anything below 600mg/wk test equiv is natty

1 Like

Get bloods looking at haematological parameters, kidney function, fasting glucose + HBA1C, LIPIDS (HDL + LDL + total cholesterol). Don’t just get these once, do it routinely. You’re gonna wanna see just how fucked your bloodwork is on tren.

Routinely check BP. 300mg is quite a bit to be cruising on in-between cycles. Some people initially cycle on 300mg/wk

2 Likes

Tren cycle and benching 245lbs for 1.
You’re picture doesnt even look like you lift either.
If you want to get ripped, IMHO, Lower the test to 250 weekly, if you stay on tren, Keep it @ 250 also.

More test = more water = more fluffy

Lolz.

Pot… calling kettle black…

You jumped on 350mg tren, 350mg winny while looking like this, then jumped to 700mg tren/wk… then consistently permacruised/blasted on supra dosages.

This was literally the picture you took… I’m damn sure you couldn’t bench 245 when you looked like this. What’s more, what do you think a non-juiced lifter looks like? This guy looks pretty typical for a gym-rat.

I hate hypocrisy

8 Likes

Sounds good bro. Should I shoot the hcg straight into my d**khole too to maximum use/make it go directly into my gonads?

3 Likes

Dat’s right, now your getting it :grinning:

Fairly sure there’s been threads about guys asking if they can snort orals for greater effect :laughing:

I hate how fucking dumb you are. That is when I first started 2 years before I even touched gear.

Yes, the photo was taken Dec 2019, the photo is tagged “week one”. Week one of what? For the introduction within the same thread you state…

There’s also another thread wherein you post your cyclic transformation. Wherein you blow the fuck up from DYEL to actually looking like you lift within like three months. You even state “this was me four months ago”… so within four months you go from DYEL to 700mg tren/wk 50mg oral winny/day and 125mg test e2d…

Checkmate… Calling me out for being dumb, yet you run shit like this at… was it twenty or 21 years old? Following which you cruise at 250mg/wk test, then hop straight back on (without much of a break might I add) 700mg tren, following which you create threads about clenbuterol + tren and whatnot. Good luck with the massive impending heart attack five years from now :slight_smile:

once again… hypocrite…

1 Like

Bro what if you’re actually the dumb one, but you’re projecting it onto other people.:thinking:

1 Like

UK people so self righteous

I think the context is getting a little out of hand here.

The picture you saw was after coming off previous cycles. Was me at the start of a cycle, You are correct. But was also after cycling before. 20, 21 no. I’m 25. I started at 21, Picture was at 23 maybe? Anyways tren was never my first cycle I started at recommended test e 500mg weekly. Then by 3rd cycle I tried tren. But before that I had a much better body than OP on much less. Could definatly lift more and my whole body was not fucked because I knew TRT was a life long thing WAY even before touching anabolics.

1 Like

Lol passive aggressive shot fired. You may have better genetics than me. Or maybe not cuz I have a lot of fat covering up muscle. Good for you though man, keep using other people’s success as a pedestal to boost your self-confidence. Not everybody can be a demi god like you. (Don’t let demi god go to your head):upside_down_face:

1 Like

Not saying anything, You’re like me and everyone else. You want the most and best results in a short amount of time. I had and still have that mentality as well as everyone else. BUT, I would suggest dropping tren, As for myself I havn’t noticed too bad sides to it, I started on a low dose of it and went up…Stupidly…Wish I didn’t touch it but my mentality sucks lol. Sticking to 500mg test weekly and just var. I bet you havn’t even taken you’re base bloods before starting nor have bloods currently. My genetics are not the best by any strech and have a lot wrong. I was diagnosed with low test @ 21, Hit trt through private doctors and then wondered into the world of anabolics due to being on trt for life. You’re genetics are probably better than mine trust me.

Misunderstood.

I apologise, my conduct was unprofessional and uncalled for.