11 Wks Into First Cycle, Extending Another 20 Weeks

Pot… calling kettle black…

You jumped on 350mg tren, 350mg winny while looking like this, then jumped to 700mg tren/wk… then consistently permacruised/blasted on supra dosages.

This was literally the picture you took… I’m damn sure you couldn’t bench 245 when you looked like this. What’s more, what do you think a non-juiced lifter looks like? This guy looks pretty typical for a gym-rat.

I hate hypocrisy

8 Likes

Sounds good bro. Should I shoot the hcg straight into my d**khole too to maximum use/make it go directly into my gonads?

3 Likes

Dat’s right, now your getting it :grinning:

Fairly sure there’s been threads about guys asking if they can snort orals for greater effect :laughing:

I hate how fucking dumb you are. That is when I first started 2 years before I even touched gear.

Yes, the photo was taken Dec 2019, the photo is tagged “week one”. Week one of what? For the introduction within the same thread you state…

There’s also another thread wherein you post your cyclic transformation. Wherein you blow the fuck up from DYEL to actually looking like you lift within like three months. You even state “this was me four months ago”… so within four months you go from DYEL to 700mg tren/wk 50mg oral winny/day and 125mg test e2d…

Checkmate… Calling me out for being dumb, yet you run shit like this at… was it twenty or 21 years old? Following which you cruise at 250mg/wk test, then hop straight back on (without much of a break might I add) 700mg tren, following which you create threads about clenbuterol + tren and whatnot. Good luck with the massive impending heart attack five years from now :slight_smile:

once again… hypocrite…

1 Like

Bro what if you’re actually the dumb one, but you’re projecting it onto other people.:thinking:

1 Like

UK people so self righteous

I think the context is getting a little out of hand here.

The picture you saw was after coming off previous cycles. Was me at the start of a cycle, You are correct. But was also after cycling before. 20, 21 no. I’m 25. I started at 21, Picture was at 23 maybe? Anyways tren was never my first cycle I started at recommended test e 500mg weekly. Then by 3rd cycle I tried tren. But before that I had a much better body than OP on much less. Could definatly lift more and my whole body was not fucked because I knew TRT was a life long thing WAY even before touching anabolics.

1 Like

Lol passive aggressive shot fired. You may have better genetics than me. Or maybe not cuz I have a lot of fat covering up muscle. Good for you though man, keep using other people’s success as a pedestal to boost your self-confidence. Not everybody can be a demi god like you. (Don’t let demi god go to your head):upside_down_face:

1 Like

Not saying anything, You’re like me and everyone else. You want the most and best results in a short amount of time. I had and still have that mentality as well as everyone else. BUT, I would suggest dropping tren, As for myself I havn’t noticed too bad sides to it, I started on a low dose of it and went up…Stupidly…Wish I didn’t touch it but my mentality sucks lol. Sticking to 500mg test weekly and just var. I bet you havn’t even taken you’re base bloods before starting nor have bloods currently. My genetics are not the best by any strech and have a lot wrong. I was diagnosed with low test @ 21, Hit trt through private doctors and then wondered into the world of anabolics due to being on trt for life. You’re genetics are probably better than mine trust me.

Misunderstood.

I apologise, my conduct was unprofessional and uncalled for.

This might be the most foolish idea I’ve seen on this forum and that says something.

1 Like

Cant…read…more…of… this…hurts…pain…aaaaaaagh

3 Likes

Used to be my fav exercise.

I have three hernias to show for it. I literally CAN’T deadlift now (I can, but it’s uncomfortable and potentially dangerous).

was that a predisposition to them that led to hernias or did you made some mistakes? i would like to know, so i can try to prevent that outcome, because my life is only about strenght…

So how’s the cycle going more hates?

I’m genuinely curious. I run low doses, eat everything in site (4,500+) and lift like my avatar’s pissed-off half during cycles and barely get 10-15 pounds out of a cycle.

I’m curious how your cycle is going, as you use more gear than me, but eat way less and “don’t deadlift”.

If you’re still seeing gains, I’m going to start shopping for Tren tomorrow.

I’m not being snarky. I genuinely want to know if Tren makes up for shortcomings in diet and training.

Edit: nevermind, I see you said you were gonna cruise on 300 Test for a while. Let us know when you start the Tren back up, please.

Haven’t taken it, but it is the best recomping drug (seems to be nearly unanimous). It seems to be able to turn existing fat into muscle in a deficit better than anything else. It’s nutrition partitioning effects are unreal compared to everything else as well.

Comes with a high cost though.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve heard. I’ll have to be very selective about when I run it. When the family is out of town for a few weeks or something.

I’m having a lot of luck recomping on 300Test right now. My weight has stayed 215 while my waist girth has decreased 3/4inch. I’m going to milk this dry for a while.

Dreaming about one big cycle on either really high Test or test+Tren to get me to my goals. I’m about 15% off the numbers I want and I’m realizing I’ll just never get there on low doses. One huge blast, and 5,000 calories a day, should do the trick though.

Not sure if you have been following my cycle log, but I haven’t had much issue in the way of side effects. Also, I have often heard it said that it is hard to bulk on tren due to it just burning up all excess calories so quickly. Well I have never had a problem eating, and that includes even now running tren. I think I could bulk up into something massive if I wanted to on tren. And I want to bulk… but I can’t, yet.