11 Weeks Later

great back man. I’m in the camp that you’re probably not quite 9% but you’re making awesome progress and the exact measurement doesn’t really matter two shits does it?

[quote]EQTTRDR wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
Good progress sir

How old are you please?

Are you using any supplementation?

I am 35yrs old.

Been training with IFBB pro Heinz Senior

You can email him at bigheinz57@hotmail.com

he is the best.

basically have been eating clean, tons of protein, cycling carbs, taking fat burners and doing some cardio and working out 6 times a week.

pretty simple honestly[/quote]

Good for you buddy, its a lot harder at 30+

Gave you an eight for progress. In comparison to the old its really good progress. Keep it up make a new post later on and tell us your set/reps/diet.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
EQTTRDR wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
Good progress sir

How old are you please?

Are you using any supplementation?

I am 35yrs old.

Been training with IFBB pro Heinz Senior

You can email him at bigheinz57@hotmail.com

he is the best.

basically have been eating clean, tons of protein, cycling carbs, taking fat burners and doing some cardio and working out 6 times a week.

pretty simple honestly

Good for you buddy, its a lot harder at 30+

[/quote]

YEAH… tell me about it…

my whole body hurts…lol

Awesome mate, very very well done.

10 for transformation (if indeed it only took 11 weeks)

This is a perfect example of the fact that you actually look bigger as you lose bodyfat.

In that first picture, you look like an average guy who dabbles with the odd weight. No offence.

-20 pounds and several bodyfat %'s later, you look like a serious lifter. Well defined muscle groups (upper back especially!) and some vascularity on the upper chest and delts.

Awesome job! Now that you’ve removed a great deal of fat, from this point on every BF% you lose is going to be clearly visible in the mirror.

I have a question for you. At, say, around 210 pounds (halfway through), did you get discouraged? Did you feel as though you were losing muscle and looked like crap?

Christian Thibaudeau mentioned this phenomenon, I believe. I’ve personally gone through it and it takes a lot of discipline to “stay the course”

Very nice…if the rest of the cut goes half as well, we’ll have a 9 or so.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
This is a perfect example of the fact that you actually look bigger as you lose bodyfat.

In that first picture, you look like an average guy who dabbles with the odd weight. No offence.

-20 pounds and several bodyfat %'s later, you look like a serious lifter. Well defined muscle groups (upper back especially!) and some vascularity on the upper chest and delts.

Awesome job! Now that you’ve removed a great deal of fat, from this point on every BF% you lose is going to be clearly visible in the mirror.

I have a question for you. At, say, around 210 pounds (halfway through), did you get discouraged? Did you feel as though you were losing muscle and looked like crap?

Christian Thibaudeau mentioned this phenomenon, I believe. I’ve personally gone through it and it takes a lot of discipline to “stay the course” [/quote]

not particularly as I was actually losing fat while still maintaining strength. Towards the end while I dropped calories and upped cardio it got worse as I always felt flat and tired.

Hey, I remember you from promuscle. You did what heck of a job! Keep up the hard work and stay focus! LOOKING GOOD!