11 Weeks In, Still No Improvement. Updated Labs

If you are low there is like a 99% chance you will only get worse. I dont understand all these restarts and wanting to try hcg for a bit and think your T will become optimal permanently. Why not just face the facts and do it the correct way and stop with all the nonsense. It basically amounts to torturing oneself long term trying to restart your HPTA and going crazy trying to be super ocd with your diet and sleep and stuff. I dont know i guess some people just like learning lessons the hard way or inflicting pain on themselves. For me I chose T. No second guessing, no procrastinating. I called the lab every day until my results were in then I went to my Drs office and demanded to be seen. Had a script less than 10 minutes later

I think this is what I am dealing with right now. Especially the damn cravings! A light bulb just went off in my head when I read that. I knew I was eating more shit but figured it was just the increased appetite from the T. Thinking on it though when I eat it has nothing to do with being hungry its all just trying to satisfy a craving for sweets. Hopefully this last adjustment to my AI will put me in a good spot or better yet allow me to come completely off it so that I don’t rebound like I have in the past. Then hopefully I can drop some weight.

Those with low e2 - Did you notice anything else besides the body composition? For most of my life, I urinate far more frequent than anyone I know, and am often cracking my joints. Never sure if this was e2 related, or other factors.

Dry skin, cracking joints, ho hum orgasms, dick a little numb at times. Thankfully no ED with me just does not feel as good. One thing I am not sure about, but thinking it is, I look like I just climbed out of a cold lake with my nuts/scrotum pulled high and tight and shriveled up flaccid dick.

1 Like