11-T: What's it Worth to You?

Just out of curiosity…what would those of you who are dying to try 11-T (but can’t because you were too slow to order!) pay for the stuff?

I know a lot of you wanna give it a go…so, what is it worth to ya?

where is this; i can’t see it on the forums?

Why buy from you when Biotest is producing more?

I see it just fine.

I think he’s saying that the price is high, so what are people willing to pay for it.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
Why buy from you when Biotest is producing more?[/quote]

I haven’t read anything saying that Biotest is going to make more. They said that IF it isn’t banned after their supply is out…they will CONSIDER making more.

not 100% going to happen.

so … with that being said…what about it people?

$10, $50, $500? what?

you really think it’s going to be banned before another batch is made, if it hasn’t been made already?

Let the bidding begin, I’ve got a bottle with someones name on it for the right price :slight_smile:

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
you really think it’s going to be banned before another batch is made, if it hasn’t been made already?[/quote]

Who knows man.

Hopefully not…but you never know what they are going to ban next.

Creatine maybe??? I hear that shit will make your fucking THIRSTY!!!

[quote]B rocK wrote:
HK24719 wrote:
Why buy from you when Biotest is producing more?

I haven’t read anything saying that Biotest is going to make more. They said that IF it isn’t banned after their supply is out…they will CONSIDER making more.

not 100% going to happen.

so … with that being said…what about it people?

$10, $50, $500? what?[/quote]

They’ve already announced that another batch is in the works and they’ve been taking orders based on this.

oh snap!

little did i know.

weird, i thought i spent enough time on this forum to catch things like that.

apparently not.

Yeah, I’m def. gonna order 2 bottles this time! :slight_smile:

I’ll offer you… dun Dun DUN!!! 1 million dollars. muhahahahahahah

I’m guessing it’s worth even more when it’s in the UK! Ha ha ha!

LR

[quote]Chip Duglass wrote:
Let the bidding begin, I’ve got a bottle with someones name on it for the right price :)[/quote]

I’ll pay $5.00.

I’d pay what Biotest charges. Maybe.

How would it get banned? Wouldn’t it have to go through whatever tests could get it banned before it actually started getting sold?

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
How would it get banned? Wouldn’t it have to go through whatever tests could get it banned before it actually started getting sold?[/quote]

nope, supplements are loosely regulated.

Yeah, Biotest needs to get this crap in my hands asap! :slight_smile:

New batch should be coming out here pretty quick. I ordered some about 8 weeks ago.