11-T Updates Anyone?

This supplement seems pretty interesting; but there isn’t too much going on on this site about it. I know jehova has a log on the t-cell going on…but what about the rest of ya’ll who bought it?

it sold out so i KNOW some of you are using it or hoarding it.

if your using it…toss down some of your thoughts and maybe even some numbers…

I wrote about the experience in my training log, with pictures and measurements.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/blog_sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_log/my_big_steamy_log_of_a_log

The quick and dirty version is this-

I gained close to 4 pounds, none on my waist. Lost inches on my upper abs and chest, gained 1/4" on my arms and more vascularity in forearms and lower legs.

And yes, I’m hoarding more bottles for use down the road sometime.

I have a thread on T-Cell Alpha

ok, so just saw that you referenced me… must read all of post before posting :smiley:

I didn’t measure anything. I didn’t feel a better sense of well-being or anything psychological. But my strength was through the roof. I blew my old deadlift PR out the window by 15lbs and 3 reps in two weeks.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I didn’t measure anything. I didn’t feel a better sense of well-being or anything psychological. But my strength was through the roof. I blew my old deadlift PR out the window by 15lbs and 3 reps in two weeks.
[/quote]

As Cartman would say- Kick. Ass. Did you notice any other physical changes (more veiny, clothes fit diff’rint)?

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
I wrote about the experience in my training log, with pictures and measurements.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/blog_sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_log/my_big_steamy_log_of_a_log

I gained close to 4 pounds, none on my waist. Lost inches on my upper abs and chest, gained 1/4" on my arms and more vascularity in forearms and lower legs.

And yes, I’m hoarding more bottles for use down the road sometime.[/quote]

I hope all of these results are correct, because if this supplement spot reduces “inches” of the abs and spot bulks a quarter inch to the arms in two weeks you can certainly count me in.

I just hope these results are 100% accurate and not swayed by the justification of spending a small countries GDP on supplements.

This isin’t a shot at the OP and its not a jab at Biotest (i’m a level 4 Warlock after all), but i know i’ve maybe pulled the old measuring tape a little bit tighter/ looser at times if you get my drift.

Congrats on the gains.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
[/quote]

Yup, I noticed a definitive strength increase.

D

[quote]stevo_ wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:

I hope all of these results are correct, because if this supplement spot reduces “inches” of the abs and spot bulks a quarter inch to the arms in two weeks you can certainly count me in.

I just hope these results are 100% accurate and not swayed by the justification of spending a small countries GDP on supplements.

This isin’t a shot at the OP and its not a jab at Biotest (i’m a level 4 Warlock after all), but i know i’ve maybe pulled the old measuring tape a little bit tighter/ looser at times if you get my drift.

Congrats on the gains.[/quote]

While I don’t claim to be a vastly experienced in body measurements, I did my best to make sure I measured the exact same spots, same “tightness” of the measurement, and always measured the same time of day. Believe me, the urge was there to tighten that tape around the waist a little bit, but I didn’t do it because it wouldn’t have served a purpose. It’s not like they were going to give me a few extra bottles for free due to changes in the measurements.

I do understand the skepticism though. I’d feel the same way if I wasn’t using it.

has anybody tried icon sciences 1-ad

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

As Cartman would say- Kick. Ass. Did you notice any other physical changes (more veiny, clothes fit diff’rint)?

[/quote]

Maybe slightly more veinage in my forearms, nothing too noticeable. I’m going to wrap the tape around the guns when I get home today because when I took a leak about half an hour ago I shot a double biceps in the mirror after washing my hands(like I’m the only guy who does this)and I think I might have added some size that I didn’t notice previously.

The only thing I really picked up on was the strength gains. I could really notice it on heavy front squats. I’m pretty slow out of the hole when I go heavy but the weights have been moving pretty fast the last week or so.

I started Monday so can’t report results just yet. It makes my chest tingly. And I’m trying to think positive thoughts about being strong and muscles growing and not how my belt fits to maximize those placebo gains. :slight_smile:

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

Maybe slightly more veinage in my forearms, nothing too noticeable. I’m going to wrap the tape around the guns when I get home today because when I took a leak about half an hour ago I shot a double biceps in the mirror after washing my hands(like I’m the only guy who does this)and I think I might have added some size that I didn’t notice previously.

The only thing I really picked up on was the strength gains. I could really notice it on heavy front squats. I’m pretty slow out of the hole when I go heavy but the weights have been moving pretty fast the last week or so. [/quote]

your not the only guy who does that lol

[quote]MrTangerineSpedo wrote:
I started Monday so can’t report results just yet. It makes my chest tingly. And I’m trying to think positive thoughts about being strong and muscles growing and not how my belt fits to maximize those placebo gains. :)[/quote]

While I think it was coincidental more than biological, my workouts while on 11-T from a mental stand point I felt sucked. I didn’t have any intensity and couldn’t seem to get in the zone. But it didn’t seem to matter, the weights just felt lighter in my hands and I could move more weight faster and longer than I could with out.

I should also mention that I did less than half the max dosage. I did about 25-30 sprays once per day. Mostly because I felt that spraying my legs was a waste because of the amount of fur I have on them.

I’m very interested to do another cycle spraying twice a day and bumping up the calories, followed by Carbolin 19-19(which I respond very well to).

Good responses so far everyone. I was curious to see how all your results have been going.

This might be a good place to keep putting down results for those non-t-cell members.

unless everyone wants their own thread/log…whatever works!

B rocK,
I typically do a weight/waist measure on Fridays. This morning’s feedback was disappointing. But again, I’m not yet a week in and won’t rush judgment.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
stevo_ wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:

Congrats on the gains.

While I don’t claim to be a vastly experienced in body measurements, I did my best to make sure I measured the exact same spots, same “tightness” of the measurement, and always measured the same time of day. Believe me, the urge was there to tighten that tape around the waist a little bit, but I didn’t do it because it wouldn’t have served a purpose. It’s not like they were going to give me a few extra bottles for free due to changes in the measurements.

I do understand the skepticism though. I’d feel the same way if I wasn’t using it.

[/quote]

Fair enough mate, i have no reason not to believe you or the product.

I’d consider giving it a crack if all the feedback is good and its in stock when the time is right for me training wise.

Good luck with your next round!

On the “warnings” it does have something about testicle shrinkage…anyone taking THESE measurements/weights?

haha

did this induce any body acne with anyone?

[quote]B rocK wrote:
On the “warnings” it does have something about testicle shrinkage…anyone taking THESE measurements/weights?

haha

did this induce any body acne with anyone?[/quote]

no acne here.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
B rocK wrote:

haha

did this induce any body acne with anyone?

no acne here.[/quote]

ahh…but i see you didn’t comment on testicular shrinkage! HMM…