11-T Updates Anyone?

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
stevo_ wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:
I wrote about the experience in my training log, with pictures and measurements.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/blog_sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_log/my_big_steamy_log_of_a_log

The quick and dirty version is this-

I gained close to 4 pounds, none on my waist. Lost inches on my upper abs and chest, gained 1/4" on my arms and more vascularity in forearms and lower legs.

And yes, I’m hoarding more bottles for use down the road sometime.

I hope all of these results are correct, because if this supplement spot reduces “inches” of the abs and spot bulks a quarter inch to the arms in two weeks you can certainly count me in.

I just hope these results are 100% accurate and not swayed by the justification of spending a small countries GDP on supplements.

This isin’t a shot at the OP and its not a jab at Biotest (i’m a level 4 Warlock after all), but i know i’ve maybe pulled the old measuring tape a little bit tighter/ looser at times if you get my drift.

Congrats on the gains.

While I don’t claim to be a vastly experienced in body measurements, I did my best to make sure I measured the exact same spots, same “tightness” of the measurement, and always measured the same time of day. Believe me, the urge was there to tighten that tape around the waist a little bit, but I didn’t do it because it wouldn’t have served a purpose. It’s not like they were going to give me a few extra bottles for free due to changes in the measurements.

I do understand the skepticism though. I’d feel the same way if I wasn’t using it.

[/quote]

Fair enough mate, i have no reason not to believe you or the product.

I’d consider giving it a crack if all the feedback is good and its in stock when the time is right for me training wise.

Good luck with your next round!