3x8x- Pulls up
3x10x70 Standing row
3x10x40 one armed dumbbell shoulder press
3x10x- Ab rollouts
3x10x- Leg lifts
3x10x62.5 leg extensions
3x10x40 Side bends

workout took 1 hour.

Ill track down a scale and take some measurements and more pictures tonight after my pump wears off. I need to get an attachment to upload pictures from my phone to my computer, then ill post the before and after. In one week ill test all my max one reps, reweigh and remeasure.

Day 12 measurements
Thigh 22 inches 1
Calf 14 inches change .5
Bicep 11.75 inches (unflexed).25
Bicep 14.25 inches flexed .25
waist at belly button 33 inches 0
Chest at nipples 41 inches .5
weight 175
height 6’1"

Significant changes over the course of 12 days. my biceps measurements might not have been correct originally, its a difficult thing to measure by yourself.

Over all I feel like 11-T did its job, I rarely felt run down, I managed to workout about for about 6 hours a week. Prior to this experiment I was lifting less then 2 hours a week as I could not afford the fatigue. A 5lbs change is weight seems significant, I don’t know if I lost any fat, or gained any.

I did not manage the 7000 calories a day like I hoped, I was going closer to 5000 a day. Without having access to bulk flax or coconut oil I was not able to add the extra calories I had originally planned.

I attempted to keep a diet log, but thats harder then I thought.

I feel like I have gotten A LOT stronger, at the start of the experiment, I was doing 5x315 deadlift, to doing sets of 5x335 deadlift.

I have before and after pictures, I need a thing to put them from my phone to my computer.

I also still have half a bottle of 11-t, that confused me a lot.

#1 good work adding some weight to yourself and your deadlift.

#2 i think you went about this in a very unorganized and sloppy manner. (constructive criticism)

#3 i took 11-T and i KNOW it took longer then 12 days of use. why not finish it?

If you really want to gain some weight, that’s fine; but don’t jump from 2000 calories to 5000 and expect to be jacked afterwards. such large and sudden increases will lead to more fat storage then one might think.

your head is in the right spot; but you went about it the wrong way.

I agree with B Rock

btw- you’ll get 4 weeks total use out of one bottle at full dose

Listen to B Rock. If you are going with X * BW, only go up/down by a factor of 1 after at a week, preferably two.

So, what you can do (depending on your STARTING intake):

First, I would shoot for 20xBW in cals (20xLBM if you’re 20% bf or higher) as your STARTING intake for a cycle with 11-T in it.

Calculate however long it’ll take for you to get there from your current intake.

E.G.

If you’re at 18xBW right now, then it would take you at least 3 weeks (no more than 6) to get to 20xBW.

One trick would be to do morning fasted cardio to get your metabolism up so you can start consuming more food.

So start with maybe 3 days a week of morning fasted cardio (30-45 min) and with each week / caloric increase, add another day per week of cardio.

When you finally get to 20xBW intake, start your 11-T cycle. Actually, look at the protocol I posted in your other thread on this topic in the other forum.

Deadlift update new PR of 415.
Added 10lbs, I suspect I can probably get another 5-10lbs out. Ill be adding 5-10 lbs a week till I hit a wall.

Thanks for the agreeance jfit and ponce, i figured it was pretty obvious.

Even with all this good advice coming in; your not going to deviate from you original plan.

So I say this to anyone who is about to give usefull advice; save your time and help someone else. This kid is obviously too stubborn to respond to anything.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
Thanks for the agreeance jfit and ponce, i figured it was pretty obvious.

Even with all this good advice coming in; your not going to deviate from you original plan.

So I say this to anyone who is about to give usefull advice; save your time and help someone else. This kid is obviously too stubborn to respond to anything.

[/quote]

Seems an odd time to throw this gem in. Most advice I got was post experiment, and diet based. I don’t think my diet was bad and the results reflect that. I didn’t get fat. I added 5lbs of body weight, my abs got more defined (less body fat), I added at least 10lbs to my dead lift.

Today checked my
Bench press max one rep
215=0 change
Squat max one rep
275=+15 lbs

So my deadlift and squat went up 10 and 15 lbs but my bench didn’t change. I didn’t make the attempt at 220 for bench, but I did attempt 225 which I missed.

Final note, this is all post experiment stuff. Stop giving me advice, none of it applies. I am not taking 11-t and haven’t used any for 9 days now.

Also don’t give advice that doesn’t apply. When I say that I am not eating 7000 calories and eating 5000 a day don’t keep telling me that I should be eating 5000 a day. Then don’t turn around and berate me for not listening to you.