T Nation

11-T Stories

This stuff sold out quick, but only a few people have discussed their results.

Others where ya at?

Didn’t you have a thread somewhere about it??

What do you think of the Kool Aid?

Yeah, I’ve made a few threads. I wanted to hear what others have experienced.

I love the stuff, I have one bottle left and just ordered 2 more last night (on backorder though)

Truthfully, you won’t find negative reviews on this site.

[quote]varouet wrote:
Truthfully, you won’t find negative reviews on this site.[/quote]

Not true. If you read through the threads directly relating to a supplement you’ll find people leave honest feedback. And it does include some negative feedback. For example, Alpha Male doesn’t work for me. I might as well have just bought a bottle of vitamins.

11-T on the other hand is the single best supplement I’ve ever used. I have 4 bottles on back order. I made the mistake of only purchasing one bottle and now I’m out. I hope they finish the next batch soon.

[quote]ignignokt wrote:
varouet wrote:
Truthfully, you won’t find negative reviews on this site.

Not true. If you read through the threads directly relating to a supplement you’ll find people leave honest feedback. And it does include some negative feedback. For example, Alpha Male doesn’t work for me. I might as well have just bought a bottle of vitamins.

11-T on the other hand is the single best supplement I’ve ever used. I have 4 bottles on back order. I made the mistake of only purchasing one bottle and now I’m out. I hope they finish the next batch soon.[/quote]

care to elaborate on why you feel it’s the best you’ve used?

The post before mine has already been removed. The degree of negativity matters.

I found the old threads…

Not all posters back all Biotest supps.

I would like to hear feedback from users of T11 or 11-T…

Was thinking about buying it since it came out.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
care to elaborate on why you feel it’s the best you’ve used?[/quote]

It is the first supplement I’ve used where I actually feel different/better. Where I notice the most benefit is my performance in the gym. I have more endurance and strength. I gained 4 pounds during the first 3 weeks using the stuff (I was sitting at a 2 month long plateau at the time).

I won’t be foolish and say that it was the 11-T that caused me to push beyond the plateau because it could just be timing. And this might just be placebo effect but it doesn’t matter to me either way. It works for me and I’ll use it as long as it is available.

I just wished I had all of the money back that I’ve spent on supplements that don’t do a damn thing for me. But that’s another thread… :slight_smile:

More people please respond, I’m interested to see how people did on this. And what body types they were. J-Fit is close to my type…but I’d like to see if his experience was typical or not…

[quote]varouet wrote:
The post before mine has already been removed. The degree of negativity matters.[/quote]

Granted, we do expect a little respect since this is our house, but customers are free to give their unbiased feedback on any of our products.

Any idea when this is coming off back-order? I got my check a little too late last time, but would like to make sure my bonus goes towards it and the ReceptorMax.

And I’ma Biotest whore. I’ll fuck someone in tech support to get some Anaconda if I have to.

Notice: must be female tech support.

[quote]Vash wrote:
Any idea when this is coming off back-order? I got my check a little too late last time, but would like to make sure my bonus goes towards it and the ReceptorMax.

And I’ma Biotest whore. I’ll fuck someone in tech support to get some Anaconda if I have to.

Notice: must be female tech support. [/quote]

nice last line, that could have been awkward

How does it compare to something like MAG-10? Better, worse, the same? MAG-10 was great in my opinion. It’s not so much the money as is the results. Money for supplements+training+diet=results and happiness! The prohormones kicked in for me within a week. Just keep getting better and better. How does 11-T make most of you guys feel? Hard, strong, loss of weight (fat)?
Thanks for the assist.

I gained 11 pounds on 2 weeks 11-T with some fat gain and very noticeable strength gains. I ate nearly everything in sight. It made me much much thicker than I was, my chest was always my strong point in lifting but while on 11-T the rest of my body caught up for the first time.

If I were giving it E-Bay feedback I’d say something like A+++++++++++++ Great Item!

I’m going to take 2 weeks on 3 weeks off to fit it into the quarter system on college, next 2 weeks starts on sunday.

Dude, this one time, I took this stuff called 11-T, and I got stronger, bigger, and leaner… Yeah, that was a good time…

My honest opinion is this:

Is it an effective supplement? Yes. Are the effects worth the price? No.

wait how many ‘servings’ are there in each bottle?

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
wait how many ‘servings’ are there in each bottle? [/quote]

I was able to get 2-2 week cycles out of one bottle.
With the “off” time, that will last 2 months.

If you buy 2 bottles at once, that’s only $55/month which is very reasonable IMO. :shrug:

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
varouet wrote:
The post before mine has already been removed. The degree of negativity matters.

Granted, we do expect a little respect since this is our house, but customers are free to give their unbiased feedback on any of our products.[/quote]

It’s one thing to totally bad mouth a product and call it garbage, and another to leave your feedback as far as results go.