T Nation

11-T Status

Hey Fellas,

 Anyone have any idea when the next batch of 11T is coming out?  I am here in Iraq and have been waiting a while.  I ordered it back in August.  

Keep waiting for the missus to say it has arrived so she can ship it out. If anyone has any info let me know. Thanks brothers.

It takes 8 weeks to produce a batch, so if they started to make more when the first batch sold out, then I’m guessing it’s still a few weeks away taking into account the bottling, labling and packaging.

LR

I’m sorry, man, I already bought all of it. You’ll have to wait until the third or fourth batch. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
I’m sorry, man, I already bought all of it. You’ll have to wait until the third or fourth batch. :P[/quote]

since you’re a level 5, I’m wondering if you’re not just joking :smiley: j/k

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
I’m sorry, man, I already bought all of it. You’ll have to wait until the third or fourth batch. :stuck_out_tongue:

since you’re a level 5, I’m wondering if you’re not just joking :smiley: j/k[/quote]

hehehe…you know when they first added the levels, and I saw that I was a level 5, I was pretty surprised at that. I didn’t think I had spent that much over the years, but I guess I have.

The one thing I will say in my defense is that some of my larger purchases were combined purchases with a few friends, but even that can’t account for too much of the total.

I guess it’s a good thing I don’t have any other expensive hobbies. :slight_smile:

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
I’m sorry, man, I already bought all of it. You’ll have to wait until the third or fourth batch. :stuck_out_tongue:

since you’re a level 5, I’m wondering if you’re not just joking :smiley: j/k

hehehe…you know when they first added the levels, and I saw that I was a level 5, I was pretty surprised at that. I didn’t think I had spent that much over the years, but I guess I have.

The one thing I will say in my defense is that some of my larger purchases were combined purchases with a few friends, but even that can’t account for too much of the total.

I guess it’s a good thing I don’t have any other expensive hobbies. :)[/quote]

I mean, besides constructing Death Stars and stuff.

[quote]SSC wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
I’m sorry, man, I already bought all of it. You’ll have to wait until the third or fourth batch. :stuck_out_tongue:

since you’re a level 5, I’m wondering if you’re not just joking :smiley: j/k

hehehe…you know when they first added the levels, and I saw that I was a level 5, I was pretty surprised at that. I didn’t think I had spent that much over the years, but I guess I have.

The one thing I will say in my defense is that some of my larger purchases were combined purchases with a few friends, but even that can’t account for too much of the total.

I guess it’s a good thing I don’t have any other expensive hobbies. :slight_smile:

I mean, besides constructing Death Stars and stuff.
[/quote]

Well, that’s the good part of being second-in-command of a Galactic Empire. If we want to build another Death Star, we just tax the hell out of everyone. Who’s gonna stop us? Some farm boy and his pitiful Rebellion?

…oh wait…

the ewoks…those crafty bastards.

Actually it seems that the “level” is not based on how much one has spent, but how many orders one has placed.

So in other words a long term regular customer that orders simply one thing every month may well be at a higher “level” on the forum than someone who may place bigger orders but hasn’t been doing so as long.

you sure Bill?

there’s a top 500, and beyond that you can see what level you’re at based upon amount spent

It seems to me from my own case that that must be correct, as the system figures me as a Level 5 with something like 183 orders if I remember correctly, but – thanks to Tim’s generosity in allowing me free Biotest supplements as a very considerable fringe benefit of the job – only about $200 spent.

(When I buy a book or video, I pay for it rather than ask for it free, as I don’t want to stiff the author.)

It seems unlikely that the $200 was what put me to Level 5: it seems it has to be the number of orders.

Or, I would assume all Biotest employees are like uber Jedis meant to lead by example :wink:

I certainly don’t have more than half a dozen orders…

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
It seems to me from my own case that that must be correct, as the system figures me as a Level 5 with something like 183 orders if I remember correctly, but – thanks to Tim’s generosity in allowing me free Biotest supplements as a very considerable fringe benefit of the job – only about $200 spent.

(When I buy a book or video, I pay for it rather than ask for it free, as I don’t want to stiff the author.)

It seems unlikely that the $200 was what put me to Level 5: it seems it has to be the number of orders.[/quote]

Is Biotest hiring?

No kidding…if they are hiring where do I sign up?

I pm’d one of the top guys a few weeks ago and asked that same question.

“Nope” was the gist lol

dammit!

bah…no more 11-T? Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. Lord Vader, those who have spare bottles must join us…or die.

Why do you say no more 11-T?

I don’t think I would have been asked a given question the other day regarding the manufacture if we weren’t manufacturing more.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Why do you say no more 11-T?

I don’t think I would have been asked a given question the other day regarding the manufacture if we weren’t manufacturing more.

[/quote]

I think he was just making a joke :smiley: