11-T Spray-On Hormone Product

What do you think of it? Now we all know how much Biotest pushes their products in every article and product page, but hell, it’s their damn site and they can say all they want about it, right? This stuff looks interesting so I though I’d ask the T-Members about it. What do you think of the product since it’s pretty much a spray-on pro-hormone?

its a pro hormone?

i thought it didnt have any anabolic substances in it. it works by blocking cortisol at the muscle.

I think there’s a thread already on it.

and, I’ve already gained 1 lb and it just shipped out yesterday. This stuff is amazing, I can’t wait to actually use it. /sarcasm

[quote]hypnotoad wrote:
its a pro hormone?

i thought it didnt have any anabolic substances in it. it works by blocking cortisol at the muscle.

[/quote]

Maybe I skimmed it too fast, but it said something along the lines of it being a hormone product that was overlooked by the banned substances control act or whatever.

Regardless, I will get to my point that this product looks like a good way to help keep gains after a steroid cycle, considering that cortisol rebound is a major factor in the muscle loss during PCT. That is, of course, if this product does what it says. If it controls cortisol to such a level where this product is “worth every penny”, then people should expect to keep much more of their gains than without the product, right?

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

and, I’ve already gained 1 lb and it just shipped out yesterday. This stuff is amazing, I can’t wait to actually use it. /sarcasm[/quote]

hehehe…just after clicking on the ‘Add to Cart’ button, I dropped 1% bodyfat and found I could move things with my mind.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

and, I’ve already gained 1 lb and it just shipped out yesterday. This stuff is amazing, I can’t wait to actually use it. /sarcasm[/quote]

There’s allowed to be more than one thread about a product, right? That thread didn’t answer much of what I had to ask, which is about its cortisol-regulation effects for an actual steroid PCT, where cortisol rebound can be prevalent. :slight_smile:

[quote]drummerofgod89 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

and, I’ve already gained 1 lb and it just shipped out yesterday. This stuff is amazing, I can’t wait to actually use it. /sarcasm

There’s allowed to be more than one thread about a product, right? That thread didn’t answer much of what I had to ask, which is about its cortisol-regulation effects for an actual steroid PCT, where cortisol rebound can be prevalent. :)[/quote]

Well, most of those questions are being answered in the actual article discussion thread for the product. Bill Roberts is responding to those questions there. You can pose those questions in that thread and get the answer from the source.

We will only know if its good or not once people try it.

As with any supplement out there, its important to keep an open mind but not so open that our brains fall out.

lets not get too excited yet people.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

hehehe…just after clicking on the ‘Add to Cart’ button, I dropped 1% bodyfat and found I could move things with my mind.[/quote]

There is much power in the dark side.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

hehehe…just after clicking on the ‘Add to Cart’ button, I dropped 1% bodyfat and found I could move things with my mind.[/quote]

That’s fucked up man, you are like one of those bodybuilder guys that says he used a supplement but he didn’t really use it to get big because you know he was already big way before he bought it because he fucking won like 10 Mr. Universes or something and I have SEEN the video where you crush that guy’s throat just by thinking about it so don’t even try to shill like that on here!

[quote]nephorm wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

hehehe…just after clicking on the ‘Add to Cart’ button, I dropped 1% bodyfat and found I could move things with my mind.

That’s fucked up man, you are like one of those bodybuilder guys that says he used a supplement but he didn’t really use it to get big because you know he was already big way before he bought it because he fucking won like 10 Mr. Universes or something and I have SEEN the video where you crush that guy’s throat just by thinking about it so don’t even try to shill like that on here![/quote]

Why did you have to go and blow my cover?! Damn you!

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

There is much power in the dark side.[/quote]

I sense The Force is strong with you.

[quote]drummerofgod89 wrote:

There’s allowed to be more than one thread about a product, right? That thread didn’t answer much of what I had to ask, which is about its cortisol-regulation effects for an actual steroid PCT, where cortisol rebound can be prevalent. :)[/quote]

Sure, multiple threads are technically allowed. That being said, we urge users to post in the “official” thread where questions will get the attention they deserve.

http://www.t-nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2416598