T Nation

11-T Questions

A couple 11-T questions. Just got my order yesterday and have used it twice.

1. Exactly how ‘hairless’ does your skin need to be be? I’m not a very hairy guy. But I’m not a eunuch and smooth and hairless like a woman. I had no plans to wax or remove any body hair. Necessary?

2. What has your coverage been like? 35 sprays seems to cover my upper arms and torso with maybe only a spray or two left over for the legs. What everyone else has been experiencing?

3. I’ve noticed a bit of a light white film in some areas. Rubs in just fine. Anything wrong with the way I’m spraying?

thanks for any input

1.) I was wondering this too but I assume unless its a jungle, I’m not very hairy and seemed to do fine.

2.) I had to delegate about 25 sprays to upperbody and 10 sprays to legs, the more surface you cover the better so I’d drop back some of the sprays on upper body and put those to use on the legs.

3.) White film means your skin was wet when applied or you over applied to the area if I recall correctly from what Bill said but then again he will probably chime in for sure.

There shouldn’t be any white areas. As Higgins said this can be caused by the skin being wet, or from the application being too heavy.

What it represents is 11-T crystallizing out into solid form rather than dissolving into the skin or forming an amorphous layer on the top of the skin, the latter two being desired outcomes and the first being wasteful.

If only a very small percentage of the application area turns white then obviously the losses were very small, but it’s an indicator to next time around avoid either the dampness or the over-heavy-application problem that was the case fot that spot or spots.

Fairly ordinary male levels of body hair are no problem. A long-haired jungle is a problem but which probably can be solved by clipping to an aesthetic length rather than having to shave or wax.

Actually it’s pretty visible whether there’s a problem: if there’s obviously considerable amount of droplets on hairs and this seems a substantial proportion compared to what made it to the skin, then the hair is a problem. If not, then not.

Great questions. I just finished a 2 week cycle and thought the product was fantastic for what it is. Many years ago I used the old Androsol product and went at it 100% by shaving down. I am not overly hairy by any means but definitely have a fair amount of leg, chest and arm hair. This time around I had my wife spray heavy on the back (no hair-15 sprays) and the remainder I split between torso and legs. I avoided lower arms but sprayed upper arms (triceps/biceps).

I recommend you work with what you have and use your best judgement where you think product can penetrate the most skin. The best thing I personally did was make sure my skin was 100% dry before applying. I almost think applying on wet skin is much worse than applying on hairy skin (my opinion). Take a couple of extra minutes before applying to make sure you are completely dry.

While I am off 11-T (2 weeks) I am doing a 2 week cycle of Alpha Male. So far, so good.

Good luck!

I get 35 sprays on my torso, arms, hams, quads, calves

when able to too, I have the GF get about 4-5 sprays on my back

You’re completely right, Jeremy: wet is much worse than hairy.

Bill, since you are on here today, what dosage of Alpha Male should I use while I am off 11-T? (I have used the product before and would like your opinion on the appropriate dosage/timing.)

Thanks and sorry to get off topic a bit.

Thanks Bill and everyone for the input. Pretty sure my skin was dry. Maybe I went a little heavy and that’s why the little bit of white.

Next time I’ll use a few less sprays on arms and more on legs. I think the torso coverage was good.

what I found to help as well to prevent build up, is while spraying to be actively moving the bottle. Don’t just spray on one spot, but rather a sweeping motion.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
what I found to help as well to prevent build up, is while spraying to be actively moving the bottle. Don’t just spray on one spot, but rather a sweeping motion.[/quote]

How do you count your 35 sprays then?

Count up by one everytime you pump the sprayer down?

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
Count up by one everytime you pump the sprayer down?[/quote]

lol, yeah, funny how that works. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]jeremy887 wrote:
Bill, since you are on here today, what dosage of Alpha Male should I use while I am off 11-T? (I have used the product before and would like your opinion on the appropriate dosage/timing.)

Thanks and sorry to get off topic a bit.[/quote]

I really have nothing to go on but that users have had good experience with the label dose. I don’t think anything done in-house has turned up anything different that was better.

I just ordered 11-T, I DO have extremely hairy legs and arms. my chest/back/upper arms are relatively hairless. Should I try to get all 35 sprays on my more hairless areas if I can?

Yes.

Many have posted statements suggesting that they were puzzled by how to spray the back, but in practice I’ve never found it hard and for some reason, back in the Androsol days that was a rare concern as well, compared to now.

Perhaps we emphasized more then that the bottle must keep moving while spraying.

Anyway, 35 sprays can be properly applied to the amount of area you specify.

Mr. R,

If I plan to use it once a day, would I benefit more applying it before or after my workout?

[quote]1morerep wrote:
Mr. R,

If I plan to use it once a day, would I benefit more applying it before or after my workout?

[/quote]

good question.

Here’s my take, but I’m sure Bill will chime in.

Cortisol levels are highest in the morning (and PWO as well). If only using once per day, I would go with a morning application, the probably the PWO assuming you’re not sweaty.

ps- I’ll keep an ear out for your experience with it. Fantastic product, curious as to what someone in your shape will experience with it.

I’ve had no trouble counting to 35 either, it’s a good thing it doesn’t require over 40 sprays or I’d be in trouble.
Anyways I’m on day 13 at twice a day per the instructions and I am SO MUCH Lighter!!! 120 bucks lighter to be exact.
I am 50 and in excellent shape and it does nothing for me so I cannot imagine a once a day application will do anything for you man…As long as you’ve got it I’d go for twice a day.
Picazzo.

[quote]picazzo wrote:
I’ve had no trouble counting to 35 either, it’s a good thing it doesn’t require over 40 sprays or I’d be in trouble.
Anyways I’m on day 13 at twice a day per the instructions and I am SO MUCH Lighter!!! 120 bucks lighter to be exact.
I am 50 and in excellent shape and it does nothing for me so I cannot imagine a once a day application will do anything for you man…As long as you’ve got it I’d go for twice a day.
Picazzo.[/quote]

sucks for you.

what are you doing exercise wise?
what’s the nutrition look like?