11-T or ReceptorMax?

[quote]SelfInflicted wrote:
I’m having almost the same debate atm. I’m debating between buying 2 leucine and 2 Receptormax versus buying 1 bottle of 11-T. I’ve never used any of these products before so I’m unfamiliar which one would best benefit me at this time. I’m currently trying to get to 10% body fat(currently 14-16%), which would better help me in achieving that goal? [/quote]

I usually don’t chime in, but since I used the info on this site to lose 20lbs, I figure I should. I’ll start by saying that most people who think they are 15% are more like 18-20. Not all, but most (including myself). So you probably have more to lose than you think. Secondly, worrying about about prohormones and supplements that aren’t very well understood is misdirected energy. Read CTs stuff, read the Physique Clinic and V-Diet stuff (even if you don’t follow exactly, there is useful info like what workout to do with caloric deficits). You need to have your diet in order, then training, then supps. And your main supps will be a protein powder (Metabolic Drive is good), fish oil and BCAAs to prevent muscle wasting

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
32&Ripped wrote:
get the 2 L-Leucine & 2 ReceptorMax over the 11-T

Not even close on the value chain

I remember seeing a few of your posts a while back and thinking “I wonder if he’ll change his name next year, or earlier if he starts a bulk.”

Are you still 32? Are you still ripped?[/quote]

34 and ripped now. Putting on some good home lean muscle mass currently and its going well.

OP i have followed your 11-T thread in the t-cell forum and i must say in MY opinion i didnt notice any changes from before and after you used them. sorry to rain on your parade but when it comes down to it all you need is food and protein, it seems as though you focus wayyyyy too much on supplements. I agree they help but in all honesty you just need Grow!, Surge, and maybe Surge Workout Fuel(havent tried it yet. in the end diet is what will determine the outcome of your goal, not supplements.

[quote]bulldog24 wrote:
SelfInflicted wrote:
I’m having almost the same debate atm. I’m debating between buying 2 leucine and 2 Receptormax versus buying 1 bottle of 11-T.

I’ve never used any of these products before so I’m unfamiliar which one would best benefit me at this time. I’m currently trying to get to 10% body fat(currently 14-16%), which would better help me in achieving that goal?

I usually don’t chime in, but since I used the info on this site to lose 20lbs, I figure I should. I’ll start by saying that most people who think they are 15% are more like 18-20. Not all, but most (including myself). So you probably have more to lose than you think.

Secondly, worrying about about prohormones and supplements that aren’t very well understood is misdirected energy. Read CTs stuff, read the Physique Clinic and V-Diet stuff (even if you don’t follow exactly, there is useful info like what workout to do with caloric deficits).

You need to have your diet in order, then training, then supps. And your main supps will be a protein powder (Metabolic Drive is good), fish oil and BCAAs to prevent muscle wasting[/quote]

18-20%? I highly doubt it. I had myself tested and I was at 16% and I know I’ve lost bodyfat but kept my weight the same. It is why I said 14-16% because I like to go for the higher end instead of the lower.

I’ve read CTs stuff, Chads stuff and every article that appears on T-Nation for the last 2 years and some before. I’ve done my diet research and a lot of workout/supp research.

As far as supps go I just purchased 4 bottles of Metabolic Drive, 3 bottles of Flameout, 4 bottle of Surge recovery and a plethora of other staples such as Superfood. I still have some money to play with and there are plenty of supps I have not tried that interest me.

So back to my question, would it be a bigger benefit to purchase 1 bottle of 11-T(JFitness says he lost dropped bodyfat % easily, which is what i’m looking for) or to get 2 bottles of Receptormax and Leucine?

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
No problem man. I appreciate the way you asked.

It’s no one reason.

1. For a while I wasn’t serious about training or nutrition. In the sense I would lift weights 3 x week TBT without pushing myself or make sure I was progressing.
    For at least a year (2006-2007) I was eating pretty horrible (lots of frozen foods, not much fruit, not enough protein).
    I mainly just exercised for my health, and didn’t realize I was as bad looking as I was.
    This was the latest reasons

2. Before that I was pretty serious with training and 165 lbs at a lower body fat 10-12% (still small), but at that time I didn’t realize how important nutrition was to gain size and I was one of those people that didn’t realize just how much food I needed to grow

3. Then there was the period where I went complete health nut and tried to eat all organic because I was scared of everything, so that put a hurting on the amoutn of calories.

Hanging out on this site changed my views and I set some new goals. Let’s just say I got the bug and I’m finally brining the training, nutrition, supplementation and the desire all together at once.[/quote]

Cool, man. Looking back, I think it was lack of knowledge, and not lack of intensity, that held me back for a good 9 months as well. The biggest step forward I ever took, though, was starting up a logbook: this was almost a year ago, now! Still, I’d say I really started understanding what I was doing about 2-3 months ago. SO, good that you got on the right track and feel enthusiastic about it.

As for the original question, I am personally hesitant to bring out the heavy artillery (11-T) until I plateau. I also gotta say, that whole “all you need is hard work and protein” deal is rubbish. Yes, you can build muscle with that, but other supplements help. Creatine, Surge, BCAA’s (now replaced by Surge Workout Fuel), beta-alanine, nootropics, etc, have all allowed me to progress hard and fast.

I’m trying Leucine and Receptormax out right now, but it’s too early to tell what the results will be like. I can, however, say that over the past 10 days or so, my body composition started changing despite my weight staying the same. I don’t know if this is because Receptormax started kicking in, or I picked up leucine, or training factors, but hey, it’s pretty damn great :slight_smile:

[quote]SelfInflicted wrote:
As far as supps go I just purchased 4 bottles of Metabolic Drive, 3 bottles of Flameout, 4 bottle of Surge recovery and a plethora of other staples such as Superfood. I still have some money to play with and there are plenty of supps I have not tried that interest me. [/quote]

I’d say HOT-ROX would be your best bet. Low intensity cardio first thing in the morning with HR+BCAA is easy and effective. The evidence pointing towards the usefulness of T-11 and ReceptorMax is anecdotal at this point. Leucine probably won’t do much if your diet is good.

I didn’t mean to suggest you were intentionally deflating your bodyfat. Many gyms that do the caliper tests are incompetent, which could cause you to underestimate your goal – assuming said goal is visual, not numeric based. If you just want to drop 10lbs of fat, its irrelevant if you’re 14% or 18%. If you want to see abs, etc., be prepared to lose more than you thought. Good luck

I am going to chime in pretty swift

If 11-T or Receptormax contributes say 1% of performance diet how is the other 99% doing?

Sounds like a really cu8tish and self-righteous question but it’s the first thing I would think of before buying stuff that costs £80ish.

Book a nice restaurant and go out for an awesome meal.

I posted here a month ago and these same guys all pointed me towards cleaning up my diet and switching my supplements to Biotest. The diet switch was easy, I just needed some direction. Once I added Superfood, SURGE Workout Fuel, SURGE Recovery, Flameout, ReceptorMax and L-Leucine into the mix, I’ve gone from 175lbs to 182lbs with no change in body fat and I haven’t gone above maintenance calories in 3 weeks. I’m noticing a “thicker” appearance to my muscles and overall physique.

The only other thing I changed training wise was I started the Lean Phase of Waterbury’s new book. 11-T is on my Christmas list. I always used beta, creatine, BCAA and ZMA. I love my new Biotest protocal and I owe it all to these guys here in this forum! Thank you & that’s my 2 cents…ReceptorMax and L-Leucine are MONEY

Ive got a question? Does this 11-T work like the mag10? I have 2 bottles of the destroyer left (pill), and 3 Legacy to use up before i try this new product… ya ya i stalk up when i hear a ban coming dumb maybe, but with mag10 Genius? .

I’m curious to know your Strength or size gains with this expensive spray. with all my reading I see it to be a cutter.