11-T New Biotest Supplement?

Is 11-t’s effects going to wear off after stopping usage? Can I bump up from 205 to 215 within a matter of 8-9 weeks and see the effects last after stopping the usage?

I recommend that 11-T questions be posted at http://www.t-nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2416598 as Bill Roberts has already answered most of those posted here.

what would happen if someone under 21 took this

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
in the article discussion it was said that the shelf life should last a very long time. You could put it in the freezer for good measure then shake it up…

does anyone really think this will be the only batch ever made? come on, get real. The gov’t isn’t going to catch on to 11-T within 8 weeks or 8 months probably for that matter.[/quote]

Man you gotta get rid of that avatar. You look like a nimrod.

[quote]SBT wrote:
Moon Knight wrote:
What is the projected shelf-life of 11-T (how long before it expires)?

I ask because whereas I do not think I am in the right place in my training to warrant using it now, I can see how useful it could be. If this is the only batch made it might be worth investing in a bottle or two for the future just in case it is the only batch.

Can we at least assume it will be good 12 months from now?

This is what Bill Roberts said (ripped from page two of the discussion):

"AngryVader, there hasn’t been a specific time-course study on shelf-life, but the parent structure 17b-hydroxyadrenosterone has no unstable chemical features and while the acetate ester could slowly – very slowly – cleave in the isopropyl alcohol solution, in the space of just a few months there would be very little of that.

Refrigerating it or keeping it in the freezer if desired would allow keeping it practically forever. While the 17b-hydroxyadrenosterone acetate will come out of solution, simply allowing it some time to warm back up and if necessary shaking occasionally till fully redissolved will completely return it to same-as-new."

[/quote]

I decided to order some, so I’m definitely going to give it a shot. I asked about the shelf life in the main article discussion thread, because I’m still nursing an issue with my piriformis and I want to wait until I’m 100% before trying it out.

I may start a new training log for it, but we’ll see about that when the time comes. I’m not a member of the T-Cell, so I can’t post about it there in that thread either.

[quote]xxmoneyxx wrote:
PCT?[/quote]

SECONDED!!!

I ordered some mainly because I’m sick of the black market and for some odd reason I actually trust Biotest (j/k, it’s not so odd). So far I haven’t been willing to use any of the grey market stuff from those shitty companies… So I’m happy Biotest did this.

BUT I NEED TO KNOW THE HONEST TRUTH ABOUT PCT!!!

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
I recommend that 11-T questions be posted at http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2416598 as Bill Roberts has already answered most of those posted here.[/quote]

Hey thar, thanks Mod Brian. I hate to be a punk about this but this issue of PCT is IMPORTANT and I don’t have the time to read through 11 pages of blah blah blah in order to get to Bill Roberts’ nuggets of wisdom. I’m just too busy lately.

Is there something else that can be done to get this info out a little easier?

[quote]–X-- wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
in the article discussion it was said that the shelf life should last a very long time. You could put it in the freezer for good measure then shake it up…

does anyone really think this will be the only batch ever made? come on, get real. The gov’t isn’t going to catch on to 11-T within 8 weeks or 8 months probably for that matter.

Man you gotta get rid of that avatar. You look like a nimrod.[/quote]

that was the point :wink:

It was said that PCT is not needed if you only do a 2 week cycle.

Is this Anaconda or do I still have some more stuff to look forward to?

Well, I just ordered some. My only regret is that I didn’t have enough money for two bottles. I’m poor 'til September. :frowning:

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
xxmoneyxx wrote:
PCT?

SECONDED!!!

I ordered some mainly because I’m sick of the black market and for some odd reason I actually trust Biotest (j/k, it’s not so odd). So far I haven’t been willing to use any of the grey market stuff from those shitty companies… So I’m happy Biotest did this.

BUT I NEED TO KNOW THE HONEST TRUTH ABOUT PCT!!! [/quote]

Bill’s reply in the 11-T thread about PCT:

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
xxmoneyxx wrote:
PCT?

BUT I NEED TO KNOW THE HONEST TRUTH ABOUT PCT!!! [/quote]

O.K. I’ll admit my ignorance on this. What the heck is “PCT”?

post cycle therapy

Sold out!!

Good thing I just received my bottles!

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
Sold out!!

Good thing I just received my bottles![/quote]

No kidding! That has to be some kind of record. Sold out in 5 days.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Sold Out! Guess it’s another 8 weeks from now!

LR

[quote]Schmazz wrote:
Is this Anaconda or do I still have some more stuff to look forward to?[/quote]

I’m pretty sure that Bill Roberts said that 11-T and Anaconda are unrelated products in another thread.

what is Anaconda?

[quote]JK44 wrote:
what is Anaconda?[/quote]

It’s apparently a product that Biotest has been developing for some time now.

I believe TC has mentioned it a couple of times in previous articles.