11-T New Biotest Supplement?

Mentioned in the first few paragraphs… anyone know anything else about this?

[quote]benmoore wrote:

Mentioned in the first few paragraphs… anyone know anything else about this?[/quote]

I do.

(fiendish laughter)

[quote]TC wrote:
benmoore wrote:

I do.

(fiendish laughter)

[/quote]

fucker

[quote]TC wrote:
benmoore wrote:

I do.

(fiendish laughter)

[/quote]

Argh, TC. Again with the big tease. :slight_smile:

I’m assuming this is the same thing you said you were test driving the other day. Anti-cortisol, perhaps?

check the homepage guys :wink:

You just blew my mind. :slight_smile:

Damn. Way too overpriced for me. The rich get richer.

DUUUUUUUUUUDE!

US ONLY?

Say it isn’t so, TC?

PCT?

[quote]live_to_lift wrote:
Damn. Way too overpriced for me. The rich get richer.[/quote]

it is steep. But it comes out to about $80/month.

many don’t have a problem dropping that on a cell phone bill each month.

Hmmm.

Studies?

[quote]TC wrote:
benmoore wrote:

I do.

(fiendish laughter)

[/quote]

How about sharing your experience with this 11-T, TC?

I’m very interested in this…is there anyway they can elaborate more than what’s in the article?

What is the projected shelf-life of 11-T (how long before it expires)?

I ask because whereas I do not think I am in the right place in my training to warrant using it now, I can see how useful it could be. If this is the only batch made it might be worth investing in a bottle or two for the future just in case it is the only batch.

Can we at least assume it will be good 12 months from now?

[quote]benmoore wrote:
Hmmm.

Studies?[/quote]

I’m pretty sure you won’t find a university that would touch research with edgy compounds like this.

It would be like expecting one to research the effects of Test on athletes.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
live_to_lift wrote:
Damn. Way too overpriced for me. The rich get richer.

it is steep. But it comes out to about $80/month.

many don’t have a problem dropping that on a cell phone bill each month. [/quote]

Sure, if Biotest had a payment plan. How many middle class joes are going to be able to drop the $200+ TC suggests? I know, I know…“cry me a freakin’ river!”.

I’m just lamenting the fact that all of the good stuff that works is damn expensive and by the time I save up for it, it’ll be pulled. (Which is why I’ve decided to wait for Surge Workout Fuel. Based on what I’ve read, one will have to take out a small loan to get it!)

Anyway, I’ll still be very interested in the results anyone gets. Biotest is one of the few supp companies that’s legit, in my opinion.

[quote]Moon Knight wrote:

I ask because whereas I do not think I am in the right place in my training to warrant using it now, I can see how useful it could be. If this is the only batch made it might be worth investing in a bottle or two for the future just in case it is the only batch.

Can we at least assume it will be good 12 months from now?[/quote]

Dude, spend the money on a good coaching program. You’ll get where you want to go faster than if you buy every damn supplement on the market.

in the article discussion it was said that the shelf life should last a very long time. You could put it in the freezer for good measure then shake it up…

does anyone really think this will be the only batch ever made? come on, get real. The gov’t isn’t going to catch on to 11-T within 8 weeks or 8 months probably for that matter.

[quote]Moon Knight wrote:

Can we at least assume it will be good 12 months from now?[/quote]

This is what Bill Roberts said (ripped from page two of the discussion):

"AngryVader, there hasn’t been a specific time-course study on shelf-life, but the parent structure 17b-hydroxyadrenosterone has no unstable chemical features and while the acetate ester could slowly – very slowly – cleave in the isopropyl alcohol solution, in the space of just a few months there would be very little of that.

Refrigerating it or keeping it in the freezer if desired would allow keeping it practically forever. While the 17b-hydroxyadrenosterone acetate will come out of solution, simply allowing it some time to warm back up and if necessary shaking occasionally till fully redissolved will completely return it to same-as-new."

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
Moon Knight wrote:

Can we at least assume it will be good 12 months from now?

Dude, spend the money on a good coaching program. You’ll get where you want to go faster than if you buy every damn supplement on the market.[/quote]

Like I said, I do not plan on using it any time soon. I do not think I am advanced enough to need it, nor do I think I am in the right sort of training phase to make best use of it.

However it would be handy to have something for when I plateau down the road and changing workout schemes/diet/supplement rotation just is not doing it.