T Nation

11-T Back in Stock!

I'm so excited! :smiley:

did people have really good gains on it? any logs?

I felt it was a good part of my routine, so I'm going to continue to use it.

Others have had similar results some with some without logs. But gains made in a 2 week period due to anything short of steroids I think would be tough to measure. Too many variables.

All I know is I think it helped, felt like my physique strength/size everything was just better after using vs. before.

Others might have different opinions, but I'm happy to have my 2 bottles on their way.

Mine will finally arrive! Yeah. Dosage people have used? 35 sprays all at once or split to two doses in the day? Like 17 and 18.

you can use up to 70 sprays a day.

that's what I did, spread over 2 separate applications

Felt that high a dosage was ok? Did you use the 2 week-on 2 off protocol? Anything in the off weeks? Like Alpha Male, Rez-V, and Dim?

js- I did it for 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off and felt no problems.
It claims increased libido but I didn't experience it.

I am wondering how this would stack with ReceptorMax, Alpha Male, DIM and Calcium D-Glucarate...

you should do it and get back to use =] haha

If I had to guess, 11-T affects cortisol more than anything, so it might make these more effective, but it wouldn't exactly be "synergistic" if that makes sense.

I'm going to use ReceptorMax at the same time. I think it's be silly to use Alpha Male, Dim, and Calcium D-Glucarate at the same time. The time for those would be in the off-weeks.

JS- are you going to use full dose of RecM?
when do you plan on using these 2? I'd be very interested in seeing how stacking them works out for you.