11-T Application

I have an 11-T question. I’m on my third cycle this time around with Receptor Max. Great pump during workout. I use it twice a day 2 x 35. On days I don’t workout in the morning.( I weight train in the morning and MMA train in the evening). I have been showering off in the morning the 11-T from the previous night, then respraying 35 pumps.

My question is two-fold: It is necassary to shower it off from the previous night or can I apply over with same results. Or if I don’t shower it off, because I’m not working out in the morning will the previous night’s application last all day. In other words, am I wasting 35 sprays in the morning that I don’t have to. At the price any amount to save counts.

I think this was answered once in the 11-T post when it first came out.

From what I remember, you dont need to shower between sprays, but it has to be on the skin for several hours before you can shower or anything.

So if I am clear, you spray it on at night after you take a shower following your mma training, then weight train, shower, do you day thing, then mma, shower, spray?

I think as long as you have it on several hours, you will be fine, but if you spray it on, train, then shower, you may be wasting.

This taken from the 11-T thread:

Is there an FAQ for each product? If not, there should be…

Thanks for the post BradyZ. What I meant is on a morning I am not weight training, I usually don’t shower again in the morning after showering before going to sleep.If I showered the night b4 and applied 11-T, is it necassary to shower in the morning before applying again.

In other words spraying over a previous coat. I have been showering, but just wanted to ask. Also after spraying, how long will it stay attached to skin; is it necassary to re-spray in the morning if I am not distrubing it during the day. This way I could save 35 sprays on those days if it last’s. 11-T isn’t cheap.

[quote]BradyZ wrote:

From what I remember, you dont need to shower between sprays, but it has to be on the skin for several hours before you can shower or anything.

So if I am clear, you spray it on at night after you take a shower following your mma training, then weight train, shower, do you day thing, then mma, shower, spray?

I think as long as you have it on several hours, you will be fine, but if you spray it on, train, then shower, you may be wasting.[/quote]

Thanks, I was aware of this post. Read post below of what i was asking.[quote]ignignokt wrote:
This taken from the 11-T thread:

Bill Roberts wrote:
On the “how long to wait for showering” (paraphrased) question, showering with water-only and using a towel only to blot, not rub, is OK any time after it has dried. If using soap and/or towelling more thoroughly, then preferably not until time of next application or not too large a time gap of temporarily having nothing.

Is there an FAQ for each product? If not, there should be…[/quote]

You only need to apply more 11-T if you want more in your system.

So, you should apply more if your schedule calls for it.

[quote]Panamared wrote:
Thanks for the post BradyZ. What I meant is on a morning I am not weight training, I usually don’t shower again in the morning after showering before going to sleep.If I showered the night b4 and applied 11-T, is it necassary to shower in the morning before applying again.

In other words spraying over a previous coat. I have been showering, but just wanted to ask. Also after spraying, how long will it stay attached to skin; is it necassary to re-spray in the morning if I am not distrubing it during the day. This way I could save 35 sprays on those days if it last’s. 11-T isn’t cheap.

BradyZ wrote:

I think as long as you have it on several hours, you will be fine, but if you spray it on, train, then shower, you may be wasting.

[/quote]

You dont have to shower again in the morning to apply any 11-t. I believe you can put on another layer without showering.

Its up to you on how much you want to use, if you want to only use 35 sprays on non-training days, then go for it. I would just time your spray between your last one and the next one, or do what is easiest for you.

I am not sure on how long it stays attached to the skin, I only know that the longer you keep it undisturbed, the better and more effective it is.

I see… I misunderstood your question

From my experience with transdermals, you’ll get better absorption if you shower before each application and use an exfoliating pad of some sort. At this price I’ll also be shaving down.

Crowbar

Thank everybody for youe input. Just a choice 2 make. I like to be cost effective as much as possible. 11-T, RMX, Beta-7 at the moment. Alpha Male in between 11-T cycles.