T Nation

11-KT Transdermal vs. Old 11-T?

I remember getting an almost-immediate, full-body rush/mild euphoria with the old 11-T spray. Recently tried an 11-KT transdermal and did not have the same reaction. Is this related to a conversion step after absorption of this compound or something? Just curious.

Was the spray oral or transdermal as well?

I ask because many people have trouble absorbing things transdermally.

Interestingly, this seems to be correlated with thyroid issues.

Both transdermal. The old Biotest 11-T had menthol in it, so it had a strong odor and really produced a faint burning/tingling sensation that I strangely enjoyed, probably because I associated it with that euphoric feeling.

This current 11-KT spray doesn’t have the menthol, but I doubt the difference in initial sensation is related to that and I’m only guessing that it may have something to do with the difference in the structure of the main compound.

Never had trouble absorbing transdermals in the past, so unless my thyroid status has changed, I doubt there’s a difference. I do think I’m
feeling something with this stuff, but it’s more of a low-level feeling of anxious energy for the few hours after spraying vs. that rush with the old 11-T.

Side note…
The other difference is that I’m reading that the recommended dosing for this 11-KT is once per day for 3-4 weeks. I can’t remember the old 11-T dosing, but I think I always went with shorter durations of twice-daily applications, so that’s what I’m doing here. Two weeks of double-dosing followed by a break. Not sure exactly what the risk of any kind of feedback loop shut-down there is with such a mild compound, but no reason to even run the risk given that I’m only expecting modest rewards. To be honest, the only reason I even decided to try it in the first place was to see if I got the “alpha rush” from it.