10yr Old Girl Raw Squat WR

ROIIIIDDZZZZZZ!!!

But does she have functional strength? Will she be able to lower an oven door under control? Carry groceries?

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
But does she have functional strength? Will she be able to lower an oven door under control? Carry groceries?[/quote]

Alright, THAT was funny!

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
But does she have functional strength? Will she be able to lower an oven door under control? Carry groceries?[/quote]

Haha! xD

[quote]jearbear wrote:

Its sad but true. I know kids in my school that can outbench thier max squat and i mean outbench for reps not a single.[/quote]

That sounds almost mythical…

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Don’t you hate it when the general media call it the “squat lift”?[/quote]

I know! like wtf? Its like saying ‘‘car vehicle’’

That was so awesome! She has quite the future ahead of her with that kind of strength / will power!

“I have been attending Gym as a part of my excercise regime since 1959 when at high school in South Africa. I have seen some amazing outcomes with people who had major heart surgery and other who were crippled. But to allow a child of this age to do this is madness.”

[quote]critietaeta wrote:
“I have been attending Gym as a part of my excercise regime since 1959 when at high school in South Africa. I have seen some amazing outcomes with people who had major heart surgery and other who were crippled. But to allow a child of this age to do this is madness.”[/quote]

[quote]jake_j_m wrote:

“I have been attending Gym as a part of my excercise regime since 1959 when at high school in South Africa. I have seen some amazing outcomes with people who had major heart surgery and other who were crippled. But to allow a child of this age to do this is madness.”[/quote]

[/quote]

HEY!

You can’t use that pic!
Push has exclusive rights on it around these parts.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]jake_j_m wrote:

[/quote]

HEY!

You can’t use that pic!
Push has exclusive rights on it around these parts.[/quote]

knew I shoulda’ picked another gold pic, it was pretty unoriginal of me

[quote]jake_j_m wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]jake_j_m wrote:

[/quote]

HEY!

You can’t use that pic!
Push has exclusive rights on it around these parts.[/quote]

knew I shoulda’ picked another gold pic, it was pretty unoriginal of me
[/quote]
shameonyou.jpg

The parents are clearly spiking her “Fun-Dip” with Halotestin.

I think this is great but I think her parents/coaches should be working on her technique instead of pushing for world records. She is going to burn out too soon IMO.

[quote]debraD wrote:
I think this is great but I think her parents/coaches should be working on her technique instead of pushing for world records. She is going to burn out too soon IMO.[/quote]

I’d rather that happen, then having her Uterus fall out.

Incredible feat.

I wish her all the best in her lifting career. She’s awesome.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:
I think this is great but I think her parents/coaches should be working on her technique instead of pushing for world records. She is going to burn out too soon IMO.[/quote]

I’d rather that happen, then having her Uterus fall out.[/quote]
What?

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

I’d rather that happen, then having her Uterus fall out.[/quote]
What?[/quote]