T Nation

10yr Old Girl Raw Squat WR

http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2012/03/21/weigh-to-go-girl-ten-year-old-naomi-kutin-smashes-world-weightlifting-record/

OMFG

a 10 year old squatting 215??? ridiculous…

comments have lols as well

Not impressed, I can squat way more than that

[quote]critietaeta wrote:
a 10 year old squatting 215??? ridiculous…

comments have lols as well[/quote]

Lol she beat the rpevious record held by a 44 yr old woman… fuck my life.

Imagine when shes 18. Gold medals all the way for the USA

she’s incredible… Hey I always thought those farmer from VT were super-strong folks!! I wonder if she’s had farming in her history.

[quote]overstand wrote:
Not impressed, I can squat way more than that[/quote]

Damn i thought that was u in your avatar… didn’t know you were a 10yr old girl lol :wink:

That is awesome! I know 200lb guys that can’t squat 215 to that depth.

[quote]StateOfPsychosis wrote:
That is awesome! I know 200lb guys that can’t squat 215 to that depth. [/quote]
That’s sad

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]StateOfPsychosis wrote:
That is awesome! I know 200lb guys that can’t squat 215 to that depth. [/quote]
That’s sad[/quote]

VERY SAD

As long as I continue to strict press more than she squats, I’m straight

[quote]overstand wrote:
Not impressed, I can squat way more than that[/quote]

Made me LOL!

Cool beans.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:
Not impressed, I can squat way more than that[/quote]

Made me LOL!
[/quote]

x2

This is crazy, I doubt if I could have squatted an empty bar @ 9/10 years old. Couldn’t squat that weight at like 16 lol, even being male and everything. Would be cool if she kept it up

Bloooooody hell.

That, is wonderful.

That was sweet. I laughed at how they had to un-rack it for her though lol.

[quote]lumbahjack wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]StateOfPsychosis wrote:
That is awesome! I know 200lb guys that can’t squat 215 to that depth. [/quote]
That’s sad[/quote]

VERY SAD[/quote]
Its sad but true. I know kids in my school that can outbench thier max squat and i mean outbench for reps not a single.

.

Don’t you hate it when the general media call it the “squat lift”?