T Nation

10x3 Weight Gain

I started CW’s 10x3 FFL routine about
3 weeks ago. Since starting it, I’ve noticed a couple of things. Tremendous apetite, Weight gain, strength gain on all muscle groups, and overall feeling of strength and aggressiveness. Very, Very Cool !! Gotta love Testosterone !! Thanks CW!

Question:

My current BF is 19%,42 yrs., 6’4",220 Lbs. Short term, I’m working towards 15% BF, 10% long term. What type of diet would you all recommend ?
Right now I want to eat everything in sight.

Also, have any other fellow T-Men seen this type of change using the 10x3 routines ?

Thanks

read everything by Berardi. live by that :slight_smile:

what are you doing now diet wise??

I would recommend keeping it simple o start and just learn to eat GOOD WHOLE real food. Not in boxes etc. Get the protein up, god fats LOTS of fruit and veggies and limit the processed junk.

Just nailing that and proper peri workout nutrition will take you a LONG ways and you can complicate things more if you desire and need to to reach your gal later

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
what are you doing now diet wise??

I would recommend keeping it simple o start and just learn to eat GOOD WHOLE real food. Not in boxes etc. Get the protein up, god fats LOTS of fruit and veggies and limit the processed junk.

Just nailing that and proper peri workout nutrition will take you a LONG ways and you can complicate things more if you desire and need to to reach your gal later

Phill[/quote]

5-6 meals a day, schedule permitting.
OAtmeal and whey/cassein 1st thing in the AM. Lunch, usually chicken/Fish/beef with veggie. Afternoon snack, PB sandwich or MRP bar. Dinner, and this is where it gets tricky, my wife has dinner ready when I get home from work. Sometimes its a really good meal and sometimes it not that healthy. I’ve learned that it is really important for her, for me to eat what she’s made. I’ve been trying to get her to cook more nutritious meals consistantly with limited success. She has always been thin even after 2 kids and doesn’t really have to watch what she eats to stay looking great. I, on the other hand, have to watch everything. Workout followed by Whey and carb shake.
I try to keep a 40% Protein, 40% carb, 20% fat diet.