10mg of Test a Day

Great point. That’s why you just should not keep raising testosterone to resolve all symptoms. You may have a different issue

1 Like

How’s it going so far?

Coming up on 6 weeks. Also, I know a lot of people say you need to wait 6, 8, 12 weeks anytime you make a change but that wasn’t true in my case at all. I used steroid plotter to see when my T level would drop to a physiological amount of 3-8mg and sure as shit as soon as I got down there my libido came back.

So far, since reducing dose substantially, i have better energy. Sleep is also better. I do, on occasion feel a tiny bit of libido again.

Gym is better too. It’s still so early yet though. I’ll get bloods at some point and post. Hoping to get levels around 500-600TT.

Well I was diagnosed hypogonadal when I had a blood test come back at 81! That was in 2012 and I don’t remember everything I felt at the time but I think it was mostly feeling tired, a little anxious, I think libido was lower because I remember it was the wife who wanted me to get my level checked.

So I think I’ll be prepared for the symptoms if i overshoot on the downside. The good thing is I know the shitty side effects of being too high. Dead and I mean dead libido, red face where people actually ask me about it(they assume I’ve been out in the sun), high hematocrit, feeling “wired” like there is electricity going through my body, thinning hair, insomnia are the main ones. I’m prepared to go up to 75mg if need be.

WOW!! Had no idea that was a side. Been having lots of foot/ankle pain… got an appointment today, well see if they will remove the anastrozole, since it is in the Test, not sure if my clinic even offers Test without…

Find a new one then

Guess I’m not the only one haha

I had no idea either. Especially at my dose, which I thought was low. I guess joint issues are common from anastrozole.

And if it doesn’t then they will just sell you a 75mg + 50mg, or 2 @ 75mg, etc per week.

Whys this? Any links how that works?

I’m interested being on a multi ester blend

Absolutely. Not condoning the product, just using as an example for the dose PK and how the dosing options were chosen.

Lower ester weight basically. 100mg of “testosterone” is actually 100mg split between T & the ester that it’s with. Prop’s ester weight is lower, so you end up with more T. Here’s a chart on it. I am not 100% sure these numbers are perfect but you get the idea.

1 Like

Im just saying they make $$ per vial so it would be in their best financial position to underdose the syringes to increase sales.

Perhaps but look at the primary and secondary outcomes of the Phase 3 trial:

Not many dudes made it to 100 mg/week over the 12 week period. Plenty of data out there to test the hypothesis that these serum levels did not alleviate patient symptoms or satisfaction:

1 Like

So this means that most men stayed at 75mg after 12 weeks?

Also just my opinion. It seems like when you take a certain amount , I take about 120a week. The body stabilizes and knows how much t to convert to e2. So if I go down to 75 let’s say initially I would be like I can’t take this little look at all the negative symptoms I got, - because we do not give the body time to restabalize

Means that most stayed at 75 mg/wk for entire 12 weeks to meet the primary endpoint of the study (Cavg within 300-1100 ng/dL range). You have to really dig into the literature (some of which I just shared above) to get at patient improvement and satisfaction.

I’m about to try 10mg of test a day because, large injections just don’t work well with me with a 14 SHBG. Is SQ into the glute fat OK? I imagine it’s going to take a while for it to build up?

I think most do it in the belly fat around your belly button but I don’t see why glute fat wouldn’t work just as well. 10mg a day is a tiny amount of oil.

Translation: Most stayed at 75mg a week to target a number and there is no indication on symptom resolution or any actual relevant information whatsoever. No wonder @readalot posted this study. Math is the priority here apparantely.