106 lb Kettlebell

Aka “the beast”. I’d like to see someone do a bottoms up press with this bad boy for reps:

jesus lazurus john the baptist…

It’s great for workin’ the erector peni.

I’m certified as an RKC, and even I think that’s ridiculous. Why do you need a 100+ lb. kettlebell? For the price they have listed, you could get a whole barbell set, which, if you’re interested in gaining strength, would get you a lot farther.

If you want to snatch it, just start learning the barbell snatch.

Oh well.

Dan “WHY GOD WHY?!” McVicker, RKC

[quote]Panther1015 wrote:
Aka “the beast”. I’d like to see someone do a bottoms up press with this bad boy for reps:
dragondoor.com/p10.html[/quote]

Apparently, there’s some Russian dude who can do a bottoms up press with a 40 kilo … with another 40 key balanced on top. Think about that for a while, then ask yourself… “why”?

Dan “deadlifts” McVicker

[quote]Dan McVicker wrote:
I’m certified as an RKC, and even I think that’s ridiculous. Why do you need a 100+ lb. kettlebell? For the price they have listed, you could get a whole barbell set, which, if you’re interested in gaining strength, would get you a lot farther.

Oh well.

Dan “WHY GOD WHY?!” McVicker, RKC[/quote]

Let’s not get into the economic foolishness of Kettlebells, we could be here all day!

[quote]Dan McVicker wrote:

Oh well.

Dan “WHY GOD WHY?!” McVicker, RKC[/quote]

Agreed. The beast is a little over the top if you ask me.

It is indeed foolish and unnecessary, yet I actually think it’s pretty cool. Life is too short not to act a little foolish sometimes – we all need toys. But you could definitely figure out a way to get a similar product at a lower cost.

[quote]TriGWU wrote:
It’s great for workin’ the erector peni.[/quote]

I like high rep work with bands better. You really can isolate and feel the pump.

My immediate thought was that this would be used for pistols. And one-legged deadlifts.

The real problem is the price — I mean, that would not be anything wrong from buying it if it was on the same (or similar) price of a 106lbs dumbbell…

Geek boy