T Nation

100mg/ml Winny

Please, if any one has experience or knowledge regarding Quality Vet
Products, please let me know what you think.

Especially the Tren and the 100mg/ml Winny.

Quality? Lagitamacy? Underdosing?

I am particularly concerned about the Winny being 100mg/ml, I have always taken the 50mg/ml formulation, and I wonder if 100mg of Stanazolol is too much to be squeezed into one ml.

Thank you for your input.

I’ve used QV’s 50mg/ml product. I made good gains with it. I did, however, find it a little tempermental when injecting, but it’s legit. I also know that they do definetly make a 100mg/ml strength. I have heard it is somewhat painful and it may be even more prone to clogging.

Yes, used it and yes it is good but definitly prone to clogging. Need to use a larger gauge needle and plunge it as soon as possible after drawing it. I think the 100mg concentration will allow you to do eod jects but even that becomes painful and cumbersome. The tren by qv is good too but far too pricey. Why not do the homebrew? I did it last time and am a huge fan. Very cheap and very, very effective!

Agreed qv tren prices BLOW. And there 100 mg winny feel like a steel ball is sitting under your skin the day after you inject it…which is why I say shoot it in your biceps. IT LOOKS AWESOME;-)

QV makes a 100mg/ml Winny? Hell, I wish I knew how they did it. I make a 75mg/ml and even THAT clogs!