100kg Clean

havent done 100kg in a long time! gained a bit of fat! that felt easy! please give some suggestions on my technique

The clean in itself is pretty good, as far as I can see, but your front squat is really weak, that is what is holding you from increasing your clean. You catch the bar in the power position, and yet you lack the leg strength to iether stop it there or make it a piss easy full clean. Increase your front squat, and your clean will increase dramatically.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
The clean in itself is pretty good, as far as I can see, but your front squat is really weak, that is what is holding you from increasing your clean. You catch the bar in the power position, and yet you lack the leg strength to iether stop it there or make it a piss easy full clean. Increase your front squat, and your clean will increase dramatically.[/quote]
Yah man more than anything its my strenght thats holding me back! my max front is onlu 110kg for 2

Keep your chest up a bit more in 1st pull (your hips are coming up a bit quick, hence getting pinned a bit by bar due to path etc) pisarenko cleaned 260 but struggled to front squat it sometimes!