1000mg/wk Cyp, Starting Week 6

I am starting week 6 of a 1 gram of test cyp per week cycle. The source is a very close friend who brews his own, I have watched him do it and I am sure everything is legit as he uses this gear himself.

I am 24 years old, have genetically low T and have been on TRT for two years. My TRT dose is 200mg per week.

So far, I have noticed oily skin and some more frequent boners, a bit stronger of a sex drive, and some increased endurance. However, I figured a gram of test would have yielded some more strength and/or size by now. I train five times per week, mainly performance based, although includes high rep ranges where I should be experiencing hypertrophy. The issue is simply that I haven’t noticed any stronger side effects or anything that would make me think “yeah, i’m on”.

When I first got on TRT @ 200mg / week, I gained 25lbs within a 6 week period and honestly didn’t have the most calorie-dense diet.

My theory is that the TRT, which puts me at around 1200ng/dL of test, is the reason I haven’t noticed more changes. After all, I figure since human bodies are accustomed to levels between 300-1000ish for the most part, there is a bigger difference between 300 and 1000 than there is between 1200 and whatever the 1g of cyp would create. Not numbers wise, but actual effect wise.

Any ideas? I hear guys say they gain 10lbs of water after three weeks on only 500mg, just figured i’d be getting way more sides at this dose! Maybe I just need to wait a little longer - I read that some guys take 6 weeks + to “feel” it.

PS, also on .5mg Adex E3D and 250iu hCG 2x/week

I would say you should be noticing some pretty good gains at this point given your diet isn’t complete ass. Also depends on your genetics and response to gear.

Also, high rep ranges with what all light weight?

I would up the adex dose…

also if you aren’t gaining… you’re:

1. gear is bunk

or

1. training and diet suck

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
I would up the adex dose…

also if you aren’t gaining… you’re:

1. gear is bunk

or

1. training and diet suck[/quote]

I would increase the Arimidex dose, but I don’t feel any reason to since I haven’t experienced anything that would lead me to believe my E2 is out of control.

No, not training all with light weight. I train as a weightlifter (aka olympic weightlifting) and do plenty of exercises in higher rep ranges as well as low rep, heavier sets.

Really hate to think the gear is fake… I haven’t injected from my Rx vial from the doctor in 6 weeks, so if my gear were fake, i’d be CRASHING from low T, and I am definitely not. Maybe I just need to eat more. However, I guess I am just really surprised I don’t notice more E2 symptoms or anything like that.

Sounds like its almost certainly a diet/training issue…most like diet. Eat, eat, eat some more.

Thank you, ironman. Will do! BTW, scale weight is up today ~10lbs total since I started. It had been about a week since I checked. Still waiting for a big strength kick. Began Dbol @ 50mg/day 5 days ago as well.

Sounds OP training is shit.

Diet / training may very well play a role in why I haven’t gained freaky size yet, but people are always talking about “feeling” test, getting gyno, suddenly warming up with their old 3RM, retaining water, high BP etc… Regardless of diet / training, you should experience those effects.

You say you train as an olympic weightlifter but your goal is hypertrophy?

Olympic weightlifters train for neuromuscular strength and power. Hypertrophy isn’t that important to them and in fact could be detrimental due to wanting to stay in a certain weight division. In competition they only do one rep for the clean and jerk and snatch so obviously there is no sport specific reason for them to train at a high rep range.

I’ve never done a gram in my life, and I’m currently only using 750 mg/wk for my second time. Done over 10 years of 500 mg/wk and have gained 3 lbs in the first week. Of course I eat 6000 cal a day and train heavy!

I guess now that I pay more attention, I am starting to notice dem gainz. Scale weight is up and strength is way up officially today. Got a big kick in the gym. I just am surprised I am not getting gyno or crying when Alanis Morosette comes on the animal abuse commercials.

I understand weightlifters don’t train for hypertrophy necessarily. I do at this point because I am too light for how tall I am. Adding poundage to my frame is important right now.

[quote]belt_fed wrote:
I guess now that I pay more attention, I am starting to notice dem gainz. Scale weight is up and strength is way up officially today. Got a big kick in the gym. I just am surprised I am not getting gyno or crying when Alanis Morosette comes on the animal abuse commercials.

I understand weightlifters don’t train for hypertrophy necessarily. I do at this point because I am too light for how tall I am. Adding poundage to my frame is important right now.
[/quote]

The emotional downfall tends to occur more so in pct (nolva, bit particularly clomid can make you feel depressed and bitchy).

I don’t recall seeing your stats? And did you keep the 25 lbs you gained from the 200mg/wk when you started the TRT?

I recently started the cruise and blast… cruise at 200mg/wk also and blast 750/800mg for 10 weeks, then back down…

[quote]JKriminal wrote:
I don’t recall seeing your stats? And did you keep the 25 lbs you gained from the 200mg/wk when you started the TRT?

I recently started the cruise and blast… cruise at 200mg/wk also and blast 750/800mg for 10 weeks, then back down…[/quote]

Yep, kept every ounce. I’m up like 5-7lbs. It’s really frustrating, figured I would be gaining more. I’m 6’4 225

Just feeling weird, guys… Here’s the thing, this is why I am conflicted about what is going on:

Since I am on TRT but have been using the test I got from my buddy for my 1000mg/wk cycle, if the test were fake, i’d probably be crashing from low T at this point as it’s been 5 weeks.

I once ran 500mg for like 4 weeks and got pretty oily skin and a bad attitude… Currently, not noticing much. Strength is maybe a little bit up, could be placebo. Definitely not as insane as I figured would happen.

I wonder if something about me always being on 200mg has something to do with me not noticing any sides yet or something? Shit is weird. Regardless of training and diet, I should be getting sore nips / pumps / bloat etc.

So if it’s fake, why am I still able to get sweet boners? wtf.

Anybody here do blast and cruise on TRT? When do you notice your increased dosage?

why not just get your bloodwork done? you can use privatemdlabs if you dont want your doc knowing about it. There are also a lot of estrogen related sides worse than gyno. you def need more ai than you use for trt. 1000mg test puts my total around 8300 ng/dl

Yeah, would rather the doc not know. I’ll look in to that private one. Is one of the estrogen sides not feeling like anything is going on? :confused:

Well, recent research has confirmed its role in the most common form of cancer in males - prostate cancer. whilst DHT was thought to play as the main role (10 years ago), estrogen and also prolactin (which worsens prostate cancer) have been shown to have positive effects on expression and proliferation in cancerous prostate cells in vitro and vivo. Also Its well known that estrogen is a carcinogen. In fact, its a Group 1 IARC classified estrogen, which means it a pretty potent one really. It can greatly affect your lipids as well. Can you give me ANY positive reason for high estrogen?

Brotha, I know high E isn’t good for you… I’m trying to figure out if my shit is real or not, that’s all. Followed your advice and bought a total T test from privatemdlabs, will update once I get results.

good decision.