1000mg Test E Cycle at 15

So hard for me to refrain from saying negative shit.

All that AI is going to fuck you up. Better hope you dont fuck up your dick and libido. That would be the worst feeling in the world, to know you screwed yourself literally.

2 Likes

Imagine killing your dick at FIFTEEN. Also, I like that he thinks he’s “very cut” because he looks like Christian Bael in The Machinist.

2 Likes

What are your plans after high school? At 15, your brain is still developing. All the way up through your mid 20’s. Why in the world are you shooting so much? I am finding it hard to believe that this isnt a troll.

Thats not cut or ripped. That is dying of starvation, or AIDS, or anorexic. lol

EDIT: THE LOL is not about AIDS or anything else except for the comparison between characters.

That’s a scary article! Obviously those guys were on more than just test only cycles. How harmful do you think test only cycles are to not only length of life but quality of life?

Test only cycles can be exceptionally harmful if the dosages are high enough.

@Chris_Colucci because you tagged me I’ll give him some feedback.

When I first read this I thought it was a joke. From a purely medical perspective - you’re making changes to an extremely sensitive endocrine system that are going to be hard to come back from. Your brain at this point is still forming as is the majority of your other body systems - you’re changing your set points neurologically before they’ve been established correctly. Add in to that you’re using drugs that prevent aromatase at ridiculous dosages (that’s the dosage used to completely eliminate estrogen in cancer patients) and you give yourself a blueprint for how to massively fuck your system up long term. This isn’t even getting into how severely altered your neurotransmitters will be as they are massively more sensitive to stimulus at a younger age. As if that’s not enough - you’re also using more test then I do and I’m 265 and lean at your height.

Stop this cycle immediately.

10 Likes

I feel like some of these posts is blatant trolling, no? are there really 15 year olds out there thinking about gear these days? it’s kind of crazy.

There are plenty of 15 year olds out there shooting heroin, why would they not be kids using AAS’s lol

4 Likes

I was gonna say, I’m 50 pounds heavier than him and fairly lean, and I haven’t even taken AAS (yet), you are almost 100 pounds of lean mass heavier than him hahahahah

@flappinit

No mean to disrespect but you are a delusional 20% BF permabulker. You say you’re lean yet you literaly have fat everywhere, no muscle separation and definition whatsoever, not a single vein, not a single striation etc.

We’re not here to have a go at each other’s physiques. I’m just asking about if I should stop my cycle or not I’m not asking for your opinion on my physique.

I would also add that you are in no shape whatsoever to use steroids as many knowledgeable people such a greg doucette etc have said, don’t use steroids if you’re not lean.

Anyways, I would like to thank everyone for their time and input and the right thing to do is to stop the cycle now and start a PCT. I’ve thrown out all my test ampules and have purchased nolva for the PCT.

4 Likes

Most of the guys walking around big and lean have spent years walking around big and not so lean. It’s just part of the deal, unless you want to use crazy amounts of gear.

Flappinet’s physique is years ahead of yours. He requires a couple month cut, and will be walking around pretty jacked. How long do you think it would take you without AAS to achieve the same?

People who say things like “no separation” are usually small and weak.

2 Likes

@mnben87 I’m no expert but you can easily surpass his physique in a single 16 week cycle

Test + tren + winstrol + anavar

Halfway through the cycle remove the test and increase the tren

You could even add clen for the last 2 weeks for shits and giggles

Doubt.

Even if you could you would lose most of your gains when you went off. Your avatar if it’s you doesn’t demonstrate that you know how to train yet. Don’t take it as me saying you are dumb or anything, just inexperienced. I would also not expect you to know what you are doing either. The iron game takes a while to figure out.

You can take all the gear you can get your hands on, but if you don’t have training, diet and recovery figured out, you will get sub optimal results.

It looks like flappinet’s arms have around 5 inches on yours. That’s hard to do with one cycle unless you are Kevin Leverone, and he very much knew what he was doing.

Confirmed you’re a fucking troll. Thank you for confirming. You ever heard of Joyner Lucas “Gucci Gang?” Kids remind me of this

1 Like

I’m straight up having a go at the fact that you said you were cut, when you’re just skinny. You have no muscle. Your hips are as wide as your lats, and I could fit my hand around your biceps. Also, you’re now prescribing cycles for other people, taking ridiculous amounts of gear yourself, and you think you could gain 30-40 pounds of muscle in a 16 week cycle and be bigger than me, and IM delusional?

However, you did just say you’d stop, so good on you for being receptive at least.

So he has 19.5" biceps ? Even if that’s true that would be 18" maximum lean and I’m 14.5" lean so that’s only like 3.5" which is a lot but I can catch up to that naturally in like 2/3 years

It’s the thinking that if one takes steroids they will look like an ifbb pro in 3-4 months. Ronnie Coleman looked better than 90 percent of juicers before he started using.

I’ve seen plenty of people on gear that look like they have never lifted, some even on tren.

2 Likes

I agree this couldn’t be more true but it’s also true that on your first cycle with proper training rest etc you can put on 20lbs

Please don’t deny the power of steroids

Why are you still going on about what gains someone can make on steroids? I thought you stopped this cycle. Get your mind off this nonsense. Do you really want to be impotent and infertile at your age? You obviously have no idea what you are doing, and even if you did it would be a very bad idea. You even said so in your first post.

Back when I was in high school, 15-20 years ago, there were a few kids on steroids. Mostly football players. As bad as it was, at least they were trying to do something other than look good. What use is being lean and jacked at 15 when your dick can’t stand up? Some kids are out of their minds. I’m shocked at how many threads there are like this.

1 Like