1000 mg/5ml 4 1/2 Month Supply

I have been on hormone replacement therapy for 2 years and currently get enanthate 5ml vial =1000 mg/5ml every 4 months or so . Can anyone help me with the approximate cost/value of this vile? I am loosing my insurance and need to start planning ahead. Thanks!

[quote]DeanCash wrote:
I have been on hormone replacement therapy for 2 years and currently get enanthate 5ml vial =1000 mg/5ml every 4 months or so . Can anyone help me with the approximate cost/value of this vile? I am loosing my insurance and need to start planning ahead. Thanks![/quote]

Prices vary so much from country to country, state to state, and even county to county, that it would be impossible to tell you for sure exactly how much Test-E will cost you in the area you live. What I would recommend is call several of your local pharmacies and ask them what they charge. Since you’ll need to shop around for prices anyway, this would be a good way to get a jump on that.

[quote]DeanCash wrote:
I have been on hormone replacement therapy for 2 years and currently get enanthate 5ml vial =1000 mg/5ml every 4 months or so . Can anyone help me with the approximate cost/value of this vile? I am loosing my insurance and need to start planning ahead. Thanks![/quote]

You can search for your meds on google and usually vendor pricing will come up. Costco’s pharmacy pricing is online and they carry many hormones. http://www.costco.com/Pharmacy/DrugInformation.aspx?p=1

PharmacyChecker is also another good resource to get a ballpark, but they tend to run higher than you may find in a large metropolitan area.