1000 Calorie Meal Ideas (No Dairy)

Wait, @random8889 are you allowed to carry anything in your country?

But what if eating 5K calories a day was giving you digestion problems, and not dairy?

3 Likes

A rape whistle.

5 Likes

And I thought people in my country are screwed

Then I saw German laws

Now you say how it’s in UK

My country is far from USA but we still have much better laws than some other countries.

Not really

See, the point is I don’t look for trouble, it comes to me, if you americans want a good case study look up rotherham and rochdale, 1000’s of girls raped. :confused:

1 Like

You JUST SAID you’re not worried about yourself, and that you want to fight people because they called your girlfriend names. Did you forget you said that?

Grow the fuck up. I’ve been called names. My girl’s been called names. You know how I react? By not fucking fighting. You have that choice, don’t be an idiot, you’ll get yourself killed that way.

2 Likes

You said they were calling her names (in a language that you don’t even speak), not raping her tho?

What

Its hard to grasp if you’re not an englishman, basically trouble comes to you because of your own culture.

I observe a trend where those that talk about finding trouble and being a weapon tend to be in their teens while those that say discretion is the better part of valor tend to be in their 30s.

3 Likes

I’m from England, I just always thought rampantbadger was American so I was confused!

WTF is going on in these forums today?? Haha

I’m a discrete weapon. Obviously in my 20’s.

2 Likes

I’m discrete guy carrying a weapon. I’m also in 20’s :joy:

Ok so I’m now eating

4x 300g Rice + 200g 20% Beef which should be about 4k cals, on the odd day I’m going to have 5k cals.

Well you may as well do the Vertical Diet then. It will add a bunch of other stuff you’re probably going to miss out on otherwise.

What do you mean?, Nutrient wise?, I take a multivitamin and I’ve had blood tests that say I’m Iron defficient but now I have Vitamins + Red Meat + 1L Fresh Orange every day. Though I should get some calcium pills as I’m cutting dairy, Since I have cut it I’ve lost water weight so maybe it is bloating me, you see the less I bloat the more calories I can cram in.

To what you have said you’re going to do, the vertical diet adds: carrot, peppers, spinach, broth, salt, cranberry, oranges, eggs, sweet potato, greek yoghurt.

If you’re doing what is basically the Vertical part of the Vertical diet, you may as well add the horizontal part for fibre, minerals and other micronutrients.

I think I’m going to stick with those 3 things for now and add more along the way to see what does and doesn’t stop me from shitting lol

If you’re going to eat a lot of rice include veggies too. And be sure to stay well hydrated.

Seer up some diced bell peppers with that ground beef or something.

2 Likes