1000 Calorie Meal Ideas (No Dairy)

Very strict knife laws in Scotland.

I’m from NY, where handgun permits are really difficult to get. Now I live in Virginia, and carry a Glock 17 9mm Gen4 with a 17+1 capacity. America.

1 Like

Yup, as a grown man in America, I avoid alll physical altercations because you don’t know who’s going to pull out a gun when they realize their ass is getting beat, whether or not you’re in the right.

I used to live in NYC, and because the gun laws are stricter and I was younger, I used to talk shit to people and fortunately never faced any repercussions physically.

1 Like

You also can’t have scissors or screwdrivers or pliers some places.

Pennsylvania allows concealed carry for firearms, but no clubs/bats/swords

I live in Texas. The state issues us a handgun, a shotgun, a rocket launcher and a crossbow at birth.

EDIT: and a sticker that says ‘HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS’

6 Likes

20% fat mince
Lamb mince is also quite fatty and a good option as an alternative
Liberal use of olive oil
Learn how to make a Thai curry or something else coconut milk based
Don’t hold back on spuds/rice/pasta

Honestly the no dairy/nuts thing is sh*te, whenever I want to up calories I just add an extra glass or two of whole milk and a few slices of peanut butter on toast and I’m good to go.

This has some of the best lines of the year:

1 Like

@random8889 I don’t think your silly for wanting to make yourself harder to kill, especially since it sounds like you live in the UK where, as I understand, your options for effective self-defense weaponry and tactics are severely limited by your government.

I get it. I once took a severe and unprovoked beating and I didn’t have any say in what happened at all. A hardened criminal I happened to be playing basketball with snapped and went to town on me. It sucks. BAD.

That was well over a decade ago. It left a mark on me. Since then I’ve gotten pretty strong with weights, took up bouncing as a hobby/side job and now I’m in my second year of jiu jitsu.

This is dumb bro. Really fucking dumb. If you look for trouble, you’ll find it. Instead, think about ways you can actively avoid violence.

In the meantime, there is no downside to becoming harder to kill. Get stronger. Get faster. Train to defend yourself with your hands and with whatever weapons you have available. Find a BJJ, MMA or other self-defense focused school and then go. If you really want to learn how to fight you need to seek out people who fight as a serious hobby or profession. Do what they do. Swim with the biggest sharks you can find.

Good luck, and don’t be such a dumbass. Train hard and eat more beef.

beef.

If you don’t speak their native language, how do you what they’re saying? And why do these “certain people” have a different language?

This is ruining my braveheart image of the Scots

1 Like

I love my 17 but I could not imagine carrying that everyday. The thing is huge! I’m looking at getting a little Ruger to carry around, lc9 looks nice and just way easier to conceal

UK has let in a lot of shitty people the last 5-10 years, they clump together, dont want to integrate and have taken over big chunks of many northern towns

1 Like

The problem was you misheard the quote:

“You may take our knives, but you’ll never take our FREEEEEEEEDOM”

1 Like

Ohhh. Yeah fuck those people specifically.

1 Like

x2 all the beef and oilive oil suggestions

Random: as said many times have a massive cheat meal/day once a week. As dirty as possible!
get whatever cheap chocolate/candy, ice cream etc thats on offer at supermarket. can get dairy pills form holland and barret to make the bloat less bad with meal.

At 18 in your situation you will not get fat at all but you need to shift your mentality to being willing to kiss goodbye to your abs for 6months

1 Like

I’m 6’4 and wear fairly baggy pants. It’s not that I wouldn’t like a smaller weapon, it’s just that I have big hands and like a bigger grip - I was trained on the Beretta in the Marines and now all the compacts I’ve tried start slipping out of my grip after a couple shots.

Alright, that makes more sense. I’m 5’10, a 17 would have a much bigger print for me.

Also, I hate that beretta. Navy normally has me using a sig p228 when I have qual, but was using a m9 when down in quantico for a little while and I just loathed it. Trigger felt weird, pistol was so large for a 9mm, and mine jammed every 5 shots or so. Switched it out for another that ran flawlessly but still left a bitter taste in my mouth haha

Yes. Despite training on it extensively, that pistol fucking sucks. The official specifications list a 9-16 POUND TRIGGER PULL at double action, and even 4-6 at single action. Combine that with the safety, the heaviness, and the frequency of stove piping rounds, it was a piece of shit and was only introduced to keep idiots from shooting them selves with the 1911, which supposedly happened quite often.

Funnily enough, despite adopting the Beretta for its safety, in my Advanced Urban Combat school, they taught us that as soon as our rifle emptied or malfunctioned we should drop it (3 point sling, not on the ground obviously), and as soon as our hand touched the pistol in the holster, we were to disengage the safety and begin riding the slack out of the double action trigger pull, all before the pistol was even completely out of the holster, so that we’d have essentially a single action pull by the time our arms locked out. Some of the safety rules we thought we knew went out the window. And yes, some people shot the ground directly in front of them using this technique.

1 Like