100 Yr Old Buster Fights 3 Muggers

For you Brits out there:

What a fucking badass.

“Had he been a weaker character it might have finished him off but Buster doesn’t back down from anything. That’s the kind of person he is.”

What the hell? That guy does not look like a centenarian! I don’t know what he’s doing, but whatever it is, it’s working – working really damn well, too.

15 kids… I wonder if they’re half as tough combined as their father is.

The first kid came when he was fifteen…

He has an eighty-five-year-old kid. o.O

I think I have another personal hero.

Dang!

I nominate this man for
“Ol’ Bastard Of The Year”

holy tough old bastard

I love it! I want to be able to beat up muggers when I’m 100.

As if he wasnt already T-Man material, the guy got kicked out of an orphanage for eating too much and growing too fast, the very two thing that we strive to do here.

–JB

Holy shit! That’s awesome.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
As if he wasnt already T-Man material, the guy got kicked out of an orphanage for eating too much and growing too fast, the very two thing that we strive to do here.

–JB[/quote]

haha! im glad im not the only one who noticed that.

This guy is awsome.
I would like to meet him.
He doesn’t look like he is 100.
I have seen 60 year olds that look like him.

Good on him poor old digger there are some real f#$@heads here they will probably pick on old women now instead.

"Born in France in 1906, Mr Martin was brought to England when he was three months old and went to an orphanage in Cornwall after his parents died. But he was thrown out at the age of 10 “for eating too much and growing too fast”."

good times.

[quote]Puny@138 wrote:
What the hell? That guy does not look like a centenarian! I don’t know what he’s doing, but whatever it is, it’s working – working really damn well, too.[/quote]

He never went into retirement. I must be the only one that sincerely believes in “You dont use it, ya lose it”. He even reported in for work the next day. I honestly believe retirement is the reason people fade away so quickly.

My sole opinion, of course.

[quote]Fulmen wrote:
Puny@138 wrote:
What the hell? That guy does not look like a centenarian! I don’t know what he’s doing, but whatever it is, it’s working – working really damn well, too.

He never went into retirement. I must be the only one that sincerely believes in “You dont use it, ya lose it”. He even reported in for work the next day. I honestly believe retirement is the reason people fade away so quickly.

My sole opinion, of course.[/quote]

2nd!

Awesome article, thanks for posting this.

What a tough old fucker.

Awesome. :slight_smile: In the truest sense of the word.

I want to drink with this man.