100 Reps to Bigger Muscles

I wonder if it would be better to do this program every other day. And while you are at it make the wight a bit heavier so that you are really working on your last few reps.

Of course, that would not be the same program but it seems to make more sense to me.

If the body part were Biceps:

Mon-Wed-Fri-Sun morn: Three sets of 20-20-10 reps Barbell Curls. At night do the same.

That would give you a total of 100 reps x four days, 400 reps.

And you have the benefit of one day rest between each day so you don’t have to be afraid of going heavier on your sets.

Any takers?

[quote]Ren wrote:
If I remember correctly CW actually recommends spreading them out through the day, 10 reps here, 15 reps there. 50 reps at once seems kinds silly.[/quote]

I wonder if this is ok??

But having said that it would be hard since I do my everyday life and I wouldn’t be able to spread them out. I do 50 in the AM and 50 in the PM.

[quote]Chinups wrote:
Ren wrote:
If I remember correctly CW actually recommends spreading them out through the day, 10 reps here, 15 reps there. 50 reps at once seems kinds silly.

I wonder if this is ok??

But having said that it would be hard since I do my everyday life and I wouldn’t be able to spread them out. I do 50 in the AM and 50 in the PM.

[/quote]

stole this from the article:

Method 1

Morning: 50 reps

Evening (about 12 hours later): 50 reps

Method 2

25 reps every fourth hour until you reach 100

Method 3

10 reps every hour until you reach 100

Remember, this is recovery, if you are exhausting yourself it isn’t gonna work.

I am def not exhausting myself and I never get sore. Its tough but its def not exhaustion. Either way its working

Took the day off and this AM I did my 100(50 each arm)