100 Reps Protocol

Hello Everyone,

I’m new to posting although I’m a long time lurker. First I just wanna say I absolutely love all the info here. I can’t seem to go for more than a day w/out checking things out.

Anyway the reason I’m posting is because I had a spare minute and I’m curious to see what kind of gains / improvements people have made by utilizing CW’s 100 Reps Protocol.

It’s from all the way back in '02 and I’m sure some of you have permanently adopted it.

Link:

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459605

It works.I have been using it on my delts with 5 lbs clubbell rotations and lateral raises.I wouldnt say it was amazing but I think the point is that it makes a difference that you can notice…which it is alll that counts.I think that it works for different reasons that mentioned though…

Before finding Chad’s wonderful article, I had noticed a similar occurence myself from doing high reps of ski-jumps on my cardio days, resulting in improvement in my previously flagging calves.

Right now I’m using his 100 rep a day scheme to work my deltoids as well, doing 100 lateral raises, and 100 bent lateral raises, per-off day.

I plan in the future to use it to help balance out my body a bit(my left side is slightly weaker and smaller due to my right-handed nature as applied to non-workout activities).

So pudge, what do you like best about T-Nation?