100% Raw - Overall Female Winner

[quote]BlackWidowGirl wrote:
Hey! I am brand new to the sport of powerlifting and I am so excited to see another 132 female on this website! You did awesome at your meet and I can only imagine how the personal distraction could have thrown you off. I hope all goes well through that situation for you and for your friend. :)[/quote]

Hey BlackWidow,

I’m actually still in the 148lb weightclass! But I’m trying to work my weigh down to the 132.

I’ll go check out the post you just put up about your first upcoming meet!

THanks for posting :slight_smile:

[quote]WhiteTiger711 wrote:
Type One Diabetic here too and i can relate on the adrenalin, during rugby games im usually sky high. Then after the game i usually crash not long after leaving the field[/quote]

ohh! Yeah, that’s annoying! No amount of insulin seems to combat well enough with adrenaline-induced highs!

[quote]FiveFootTwo wrote:
BlackWidowGirl wrote:
Hey! I am brand new to the sport of powerlifting and I am so excited to see another 132 female on this website! You did awesome at your meet and I can only imagine how the personal distraction could have thrown you off. I hope all goes well through that situation for you and for your friend. :slight_smile:

Hey BlackWidow,

I’m actually still in the 148lb weightclass! But I’m trying to work my weigh down to the 132.

I’ll go check out the post you just put up about your first upcoming meet!

THanks for posting :)[/quote]

Lol…if you have had the chance to check out my posting you will see how RIDICULOUSLY LONG it is!!! I wouldnt want to read all that crap if I didnt know me and apparently everyone else feels the same ;). I didnt even realize it was that long until i looked at it today and was sad that no one had replied.

Oh well, what are you doing to get down in the 132? (if you dont mind me asking), you said that you dropped i think 12, 14 pounds for this meet in a very short amount of time. Even though that had to be mostly water I would imagine that would have thrown you off in addition to all of your other factors. When is your next meet?