100 Kilos x 100 Reps in 10 Minutes

Tried this for the first time today and came in at 9mins.49secs .It was very hard yakka at the end of a workout today.

[quote]vinscay wrote:
Tried this for the first time today and came in at 9mins.49secs .It was very hard yakka at the end of a workout today.[/quote]

What movement?

And wth is yakka?

[quote]fattymcfatso wrote:
What movement?[/quote]

The abductor machine

[quote]dfreezy wrote:
fattymcfatso wrote:
What movement?

The abductor machine[/quote]

are you sure it’s not the adductor machine?

Movement Bench press.Yakka an Australian slang word.

I feel sceptical. 100 reps of 100 kilos at an average rate of 1 every 6 seconds would make you one exceptionally strong dude. Do you have any vids of you lifting?

No videos but will try to get some one at the gym to film it one day.In the first four minutes I had 60 reps done gased out .I was then doing reps of 3 and 5 with small rest periods. I am going to try it again soon.

100k = 225lbs right?

fuck really?

how many do you do before you need your first rest?

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
how many do you do before you need your first rest?
[/quote]

This is the internet.

Yeah but I did 200 kilos for 200 reps in 12 minutes.

Video please?

lol, i just checked out your profile vinscay…

it’s cute how you have your little saftey harness while you’re on the bridge, did mommy make you wear it?

lol, i just checked out your profile vinscay…

it’s cute how you have your little saftey harness while you’re on the bridge, did mommy make you wear it?[/quote]

I like your photo to ,Have you ever shot a pig?

hahahahaha.

touche.

sadly no, i’m a (florida) city boy at the university up here, never been hunting. i can shoot the hell out of a clay though.

seriously though, you didn’t answer my question, how many reps of 100kilos can you do w/o stopping?

I can do 5!

hahahahaha.

touche.

sadly no, i’m a (florida) city boy at the university up here, never been hunting. i can shoot the hell out of a clay though.

seriously though, you didn’t answer my question, how many reps of 100kilos can you do w/o stopping?[/quote]

Ok
I did 25reps,approx 45sec rest,then 15reps 30 sec rest,15 reps 45 sec rest.i was pretty gassed out so from then on I was doing sets of single figures ie 6,4,3 until I hit 100.
I stayed on the bench the whole time just drank water or wipe of sweat.

I have done 32 reps without stopping before.

Next time in a few weeks I will try to film it ,but with the madness of privacy laws in Australia,it might be hard in a public gym.

wow man that’s good.

i think i could do 25 reps of 100kilos, but then i’d be pooped out.

Persistance,concentration and psych yourself up you can hit 30.

haha, it’s not really my goal, but appriciate it.