100 Geezers vs. Wolbarrett

Correction. Vader and SjoConn(Dude, don’t shoot me) are exempt from my hit list. They’re my best buddies.

The rest of you are fair game.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Correction. Vader and SjoConn(Dude, don’t shoot me) are exempt from my hit list. They’re my best buddies.

The rest of you are fair game.[/quote]

Fair enough.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Squiggles wrote:
When you say geezers, do you mean from a 20 year olds perspective or a 40 year olds perspective?

Geezers= Old people who don’t accept they’re old. People at least 10 years older than me.

Certain people are exempt from my Geezer hit list (Vader). Others aren’t.

I also have problems with people getting a house at 21. That really burns me up. They’re the worse kind of people. Overachievers.

Also, I speak from a 22 year old’s perspective.[/quote]

So you won’t be wanting the invitations to any parties, then?

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Squiggles wrote:
When you say geezers, do you mean from a 20 year olds perspective or a 40 year olds perspective?

Geezers= Old people who don’t accept they’re old. People at least 10 years older than me.

Certain people are exempt from my Geezer hit list (Vader). Others aren’t.

I also have problems with people getting a house at 21. That really burns me up. They’re the worse kind of people. Overachievers.

Also, I speak from a 22 year old’s perspective.

So you won’t be wanting the invitations to any parties, then?[/quote]

No need for invites when you crash the party. Just tell me what time and I’ll sneak in an hour after you start the party.

I think this is an unfair fight Wolbarret will annihilate the geezers, they should be armed with electric tooth brushes and flame throwers. lol

My money is on these gorgeous geezers.

Are they T-geezers? If so, my moneys on old man strength and cunning. How about 100 wolbarret against one T-geezer.

did you try hitting her?

Oh Wol, you and Mak are my favorite young folk. I would hump your leg any day!!

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
Oh Wol, you and Mak are my favorite young folk. I would hump your leg any day!![/quote]

leg?

I’d go ahead and let the geezers win.

[quote]pch2 wrote:
tootles27 wrote:
Oh Wol, you and Mak are my favorite young folk. I would hump your leg any day!!

leg?[/quote]

Yes, just trying to be different. Trying to stay as PG-13 as I can while I’m in work!!

Reminds me of Popeye.

[quote]WxHerk wrote:
I’ll be 45 Sunday. Does that mean I have to look out for the “Hip Breaking Bat?” I’m already looking over my shoulder whenever I hear a golf cart. It’s only fair that you drive a motorized one, by the way. Our hearing is going and it’s just not sporting if you sneak up in a battery powered cart.[/quote]

Like this?

I am just seeking to figure out where I stand in the overall landscape of potential geezerdom at age 35. It would appear I fall into Wol’s “old dude” category and if so… come get some.

I just need clarification on the ground rules. If you get a hip breaking bat, I will be sure to bring along my skull-wrecking Louisville Slugger. I just need one shot… just one.

[quote]Kuz wrote:
I am just seeking to figure out where I stand in the overall landscape of potential geezerdom at age 35. It would appear I fall into Wol’s “old dude” category and if so… come get some.
[/quote]

Geezer has been defined as Wol’s age plus 10, so you’re a geezer by 3 years.

[quote]Kuz wrote:
[/quote]

I turn 35 this Saturday, so that might give you an idea. I know I’m considered a Geezer according to the WolBarret scale, but apparently, he’s given me a pass.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

The rest of you are fair game.[/quote]

We’ll have fun.

The rest of you stand down. I’ll enjoy kicking Wols’ ass all on my own.