10-Year Anniversary!

Thanks for making me feel old.

Congrats. Wish you many more years of letting us bash over skinny guys :smiley:

[quote]4est wrote:
Can we now find out the ‘secret’ ingredient of the original Met-RX?
[/quote]

Soylent green.

DB

I found Testosterone magazine back in 2001 and it changed my life for the better. I am still here, obviously, and I seriously appreciate the good that this company brings to the notoriously untrustworthy supplement industry.

Thank you so, so very much, Tim, TC, Cy, and everybody else who bring such a unique vision as well as a forum (which, in my opinion, has been the most revolutionary aspect of the entire endeavor) to us. This site appears to thrive on word of mouth, and it is well deserved, and I can say that I happily , confidently, recommend you, and will continue to do so. Thank you so much for this terrific site, and to your commitment to bring viable, truly effective supplements to the market.

Thank you.

Shawn Deats

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Wow…

It’s been 10 YEARS!

Love 'em or hate 'em (and they have plenty of both!), June marked the 10 year anniversary of “Testosterone/T-Nation”.

(TC and Tim have probably kept it low key because of all you losers wanting give-aways, free “SURGE” and “Nekkid Twister” parties at “Biotest” Corporate Headquarters!)

Seriously, this has been quite an accomplishment.

Internet Commerce has been met with mixed results, especially in the Supplement industry. The guys have surely had their share of hits and misses; and they would probably agree that they have made their share of mistakes (I’ve been told that TC is still on medication for Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome because of the “I’m Gettin’ Rid of the Forums” Wars of 2007!)

For those who appreciate what the guys have done?

Let’s give 'em some Love on this Thread!

For the Haters?

Give 'em some Love too, because mentioning this site, or any of it’s authors, probably gives you quadruple your usual traffic!

Now…let’s all go buy some “SURGE”…throw in a little “SPIKE”…find a good Hot Tub and a couple of Honeys…and let’s “Look Good Nekkid…”

Congratulations, guys! And may there be 10 more years to come!

Mufasa[/quote]

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
4est wrote:

Soylent green.

DB[/quote]

For those that don’t know what soylent green is:

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
4est wrote:

Soylent green.

DB[/quote]

Har har!

Happy Anniversary T-Nation
Cheers To 10 years of Awesomeness!

Forgive me but I believe this is now their 10th anniversary. As of may 15th 1998 that is.

All of these posts were actually for their 9th.

But I wonder why no Hoopla?

This is a salute from someone this site has helped in a very profound way. Thanks Tim and TC.

This bud is for you.