10-Year Anniversary!

Wow…

It’s been 10 YEARS!

Love 'em or hate 'em (and they have plenty of both!), June marked the 10 year anniversary of “Testosterone/T-Nation”.

(TC and Tim have probably kept it low key because of all you losers wanting give-aways, free “SURGE” and “Nekkid Twister” parties at “Biotest” Corporate Headquarters!)

Seriously, this has been quite an accomplishment.

Internet Commerce has been met with mixed results, especially in the Supplement industry. The guys have surely had their share of hits and misses; and they would probably agree that they have made their share of mistakes (I’ve been told that TC is still on medication for Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome because of the “I’m Gettin’ Rid of the Forums” Wars of 2007!)

For those who appreciate what the guys have done?

Let’s give 'em some Love on this Thread!

For the Haters?

Give 'em some Love too, because mentioning this site, or any of it’s authors, probably gives you quadruple your usual traffic!

Now…let’s all go buy some “SURGE”…throw in a little “SPIKE”…find a good Hot Tub and a couple of Honeys…and let’s “Look Good Nekkid…”

Congratulations, guys! And may there be 10 more years to come!

Mufasa

Happy Birthday T-Nation.

Congradulations T-Nation. Thanks for the hours of entertainment and enlightenment.

Hey!

What’s a salute to TC and Tim, without a pic of a Hot Chick?

(Congratulations, Brothers!)

Mufasa

Congrats guys! Where would the free world be without ya? I’m sure there’d be alot more Emo’s running around were it not for the great advice and supplements (and no, that’s not a shameless plug to send me free ones!).

Seriously, congrats :slight_smile:

From MM2K to T-Nation…Bring it on TC!

Last year this was one of the first places I found on the internet that got me pointed in the right direction to my fitness goals. Thank you so much!

I don’t want to get all koombyaah on you guys but as I watched a fitness infomercial last night I thought what a great accomplishment it is for the Biotest guys to offer good info for FREE! Sure they market their products but without those we would have to pay for good info. So anyway, great job T-Nation, it’s great that your business provides not only a profit for you guys but a service to mankind.

I`d hit it!

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary T-Nation!

Thanks for all of the information over the years. Unfortunately I’ve only been here a fifth as long as you’ve been around, but the last 2 years have been the best of all of my training years, even with all of my personal setbacks.

Woo Hoo!
To celebrate, I will attempt to PIP tonight.

Put
It in her
Pooper.

DB

BRING BACK T-MAG!!!

Thanks for remembering for us, Mufasa. Happy Birthday and thanks for all the great products, articles, and information!

I can honestly say I wouldn’t know the half of the quarter of what I know today without T-Nation. And that’s coming from a guy who’s currently finishing his master thesis in kinesiology…

Happy Birthday T-Nation, and cheers to many more to come!

Congrats T-Nation!!!

Such a shame I only found about about this site a couple months ago. To say there is a wealth of information here, would be an understatement.

Here’s to 10 more!

Squats and milk!

Can we now find out the ‘secret’ ingredient of the original Met-RX?

I know I made good gains with it.

Congratulations.

You guys have certainly changed my life for the better.

Did someone say TC and Tim were going to lead us all in an “Internet Sing-a-Long” of “Kumbaya?”

Mufasa

That is pretty damn cool,
This site sure has changed my life for the better and I thank you for that!